Yesterday I sent the PR to the websites (some have already published it). There’s no turning back now To stay safe I put November as expected release date. The current situation is:
- story: I should be able to finish the last 3 dreams this week. Then there’s the last part with the pirates, and also the other endings (there are a few ones already written)
- proofread/edit: I still need to get the whole part2 proofreaded/edited, and then send the part3 and the final epilogue with pirates and all the endings!
- art: mid-October I should get all the remaining art for the game!
- voices: I have some voices ready, but there’s still a lot to be done. I have yet to select the male voice actors. Luckily, based on my experience with Bionic Heart, they’re usually quite fast to voice, so I think I can wait until I finish the story completely before asking the voice actors to start their job
I’m also currently thinking if to do a pre-order thing. It would work like that: people could pre-order the game and have it immediately without the voices. The game would be tested of course, there might be some slight bug but nothing serious left. In any case, anyone who preordered could then get the fully voiced game once the voices are all done (and any bug fixed of course).
I’m not yet sure if I’ll go this route, but is something I’m considering…