Loren now on Steam, more iOS games and upcoming releases

ANGRYKAREN
Queen Karen sitting on her throne is giving a friendly warning to Steam users! ;)

A Steamy January

Lots of things to talk about! First of all, in case you missed it (but how? I posted everywhere on the net! lol) my VN/RPG game Loren The Amazon Princess is finally on Steam:

please spread the word, upvote the reviews and share between your friends, will help us a lot :)

Roleplaying on iOS

Second, more games are available on iOS as promised, including the RPGs. They are:

Heileen 3 (both otome and yuri): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heileen-3/id793928194?mt=8

Planet Stronghold (with redesigned GUI): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planet-stronghold/id792704445?mt=8

Loren Amazon Princess: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loren-amazon-princess/id795044599?mt=8

Bionic Heart: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bionic-heart/id793208579?mt=8

Bionic Heart 2: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bionic-heart-2/id793154580?mt=8

Upcoming releases

Of course, right now I’m rather busy as you can imagine!! But still managed to work a bit on Roommates scheduler. I think in one more week I should be able to finish it, and at end of month start the beta testing, and hopefully release the final game in February :)

As for Seasons Of The Wolf, the main script is finished, for a total of about 120,000 words, camp/romance dialogues excluded. Writer will do them and another one will work on the sidequests at same time to speed things up, while I design all the battles.

I plan to start the beta around March/April, when probably I’ll have fully coded at least the first two Seasons/Chapters. Of course they’re only estimated deadlines, but I feel confident enough to say that I should manage to met them!

This entry was posted in iPhone & iPad, loren the amazon princess, otome games, roleplay games, Seasons Of The Wolf, Steam. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Loren now on Steam, more iOS games and upcoming releases

1. Rincewind says:

Congratulations on getting Loren on Steam!! Yeay!!

The only bad thing is the troll infestation. And I baited several times, shame on me.
    But the mods actually works and the reported topics are being deleted.

I need to do a review… but my english isn’t very… refined. (I write like a caveman, as you can see).

And congratulations for being in the iOS market too!!
    Sadly I don’t have any Apple product. And I would probably never got one. Those things are expensive with capital E.

Yes, I’ve been warned by the trolls, but luckily fans and friends are helping a lot. I couldn’t win a battle against them alone, otherwise I wouldn’t have time to work on new games :D

About the iOS np I understand, if you want mobile they’re available also on Android anyway :)

2. Pingback: Winterwolves Spiele für iOS | Deutsutaku

3. Solveig says:

Congratulations for to being on iOS marked, I’m very happy for that, but I have question, I have download Nicole on my IPad and I wonder why is not any sound or music?

And I’m very happy at Loren are on Steam too

4. Weaselton says:

I have to give you all a very big thumbs up on two games Loren and Stronghold (have not tried the others so I can’t vote.)

I especially enjoy being able to carry them around on my IPAD.

There is however one small complaint I have about the mobile version of Planet Stronghold. On the PC version I can wave my mouse over a piece of equipment to see the minimum stats needed to use it. That feature is absent as far as I can tell on the mobile versions, so I am stuck guessing what each weapon needs to use.

There’s an update incoming for that, I think should be live in a week or so. When you tap on the item, if you can’t use it will also tell you which skill you’re missing.

5. Weaselton says:

Many thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the update and as far as I can tell it works perfectly.

6. Wanderer says:

What is the difference between a game bought here and a game bought on Steam? Buying here seems pricier. Is there content left off the Steam version?

For some games like Loren the Steam version doesn’t have the uncensored content, but I just discovered today that I can have that even there (will do it in a future update).
      About the price it depends, in some cases they change based on the portals, etc. but in other cases you can buy certain part of games cheaper, like if you want to play only as Max in Roommates you pay $14.99 instead of the $24.99 of Steam for example :)