Yuri Dating Sim Title Feedback/Suggestions *Updated Nov 24*

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc

What title do you like best? Also, which variation of the second, if any, do you prefer?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: Yuri Dating Sim Title Feedback/Suggestions

Post by iWeasle »

:)
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

You need a punny title for a lesbian game? My entire life has been leading up to this moment.

A Para-dicey Situation
No Woman is an Island
Summer Gays
Sapph Haven

Give me some time to really think about it and I'll come up with more. :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ROFL, yes keep them coming :)
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Well, you've brought Sapph/Sappho into it, so now my nerd heart is content. ...Hmm, Sapph, Sapphire, Sapphire Waves maybe? Subtle pun, title still works if you miss it.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Hmm, still working on more, I tried to look up nicknames that I could use, but the only one that didn't scream offensive (I know, brilliant idea trying to look up non-offensive lesbian terms on the internet, no chance of failure :lol:) was a comment on Wikipedia about lesbian sex being called "The game of flats" in the 1800's, and while I could probably work that into a title, I'd like to check to make sure that's not offensive first.
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

iWeasle wrote:Hmm, still working on more, I tried to look up nicknames that I could use, but the only one that didn't scream offensive (I know, brilliant idea trying to look up non-offensive lesbian terms on the internet, no chance of failure :lol:) was a comment on Wikipedia about lesbian sex being called "The game of flats" in the 1800's, and while I could probably work that into a title, I'd like to check to make sure that's not offensive first.
I wouldn't consider it offensive (no one nowadays even knows the term anyway), but I think it would better fit a game that involved cards, or women who wear comfortable shoes, or women with small chests.

Hmm, "Game of Flats"... How about "A Song of Sapphire and Paradise"? ;P
Pearldragon
Young scout

Post by Pearldragon »

Not sure about how the brilliant these are lol but I thought of a couple names that you might like. X3 Love on the rocks, Amore Ashore/Ashore Amore, Sidelined in Summer, Rendezvous Reef/ Reef Rendezvous , Liaison Island, Carrying on with Castaways. Ive seen a lot of other good ideas from the other users and I think that its cool that you're letting us be a part of the naming process :) Also add one of your kitties to this game! Every game needs one kitty minimum ☆~(ゝ。∂)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm indeed I should add a cat to the game... :)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Yuri'n Paradise (You're in Paradise)
The game is aflat (The game is afoot, though this would prally be better for a detective Yuri game)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Hmm indeed I should add a cat to the game... :)
Nothing wrong with that...then again, I am a tad biased *looks at Remi in PSCD*