Heileen 3 1.1 "Sea Maidens" beta testing

A visual novel set in the 17th century: https://www.winterwolves.com/heileen3.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Heileen 3 1.1 "Sea Maidens" beta testing

Post by jack1974 »

I've added a better explanation by Black on the jobs (I decided not to touch the change since there must have been a reason why I did that, and don't want to introduce new bugs now). I also fixed the Lora wrong outfit. I'm waiting a few more days to see if there are more typos/bugs before uploading 1.1c which will be very likely the final version :)
Mimi_melody
Young scout

Post by Mimi_melody »

Hoooray~ So when will it be officially released? :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm waiting a few more days to be sure, but very likely around the 25th of this month :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I can't promise that I'll have the time to go through it all, since I have a bit of a family crisis going on right now that sucks time and will, but I'm finding quite a few typos since, after all, I only went through the demo of the first release. Let me know when the deadline for posting them is, and I'll put up what I have at that time.

I'll continue bugging you with typos after the release too of course. :girl_devil:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool, well consider the "deadline" around 24-25th January then. Of course, typos aren't a big deal so I wouldn't delay a game release just for that :) and hope things get better in your personal life too! family crisis are never good.
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

XD, Oh, I just got the latest version(so sorry) right now, and the problem is solved. I FINALLY got Juliet's Romance ending. :)
Spoiler:
It was soooo cute, with her, saving her and being like, HUMAN for a while, but still, treating her the same way, regardless. I laugh so much but I still think is the cutest thing.

Now, now, it's Ebele time! 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool, I made already the best yuri love interest poll since I'm curious to know what people think :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ok just uploaded 1.1c with some minor fixes, since there was a nasty bug that was causing the Virtue/Sins value to go too high/low. The game would still work fine, but was weird to look in the status screen :lol:
Also added an explanation for the change in the job invitation feature.
Sauzer
Young scout

Post by Sauzer »

I think I will try it. These weeks I'm bored at home resting of a health problem. Sorry if I disturbed someone here on the forum with my messages (I hope not) and thanks for your kindness Jack. Go on making games and thank you!

Before I forgot, sorry for my horrible english! (I studied only french when I was younger!)

Bye! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No worries, as long as people are polite (like you) is normal to have different point of views on various things. Discussing ideas is always good. Then in the end I decide what to do mouahaha :twisted: :twisted: Joking, any feedback is welcome :)