Bionic Heart 2 - first concept art

A dark sci-fi visual novel: http://winterwolves.com/bionicheart.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Bionic Heart 2 - first concept art

Post by jack1974 »

In the end he worked only for Loren RPG. His art will be exclusively used on that game :) He left but at least he is honoring his word and he is currently finishing some last background images for Loren.
Anyway, since Bionic Heart 2 won't be out this year for sure, next year I might even be able to convince Rebecca (the original artist) to work on it again (crossing fingers!)
OromeAldaron
Young scout

Post by OromeAldaron »

OMG, how very sad. I read this after my post in the Loren forum today.

This is indeed a very sad outcome... I would have loved BH2 by this artist. Please tell him that even before we even had the opportunity to buy a game he contributed, his reputation here was very high. And that we congratulate him for his job. And that, if he reconsiders or sees a possibility, the doors might be open... lol :-)

Anyway, is Rebecca the one with the examples of BH2 art, or the original BH artist?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Rebecca Gunter is the original artist, she also drew Heileen 1-2, College Romance, Card Sweetheart and she said she would draw Heileen3 because during a convention a "fan" of my games approached her table asking her to draw a lady for him :lol:
So maybe she thought that my games got her some popularity beside the webcomics ? I don't know, but I hope that maybe she will work on more games for me next year!
The examples of BH2 art are from another artist, but he had serious health issues and cannot work anymore on the project sadly :(