Modding Vera Blanc: Full Moon includes link to nude mod

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
fleetp
Druid

Modding Vera Blanc: Full Moon includes link to nude mod

Post by fleetp »

EDIT: Link is in fourth post of this topic.

I sent an e-mail to the support e-mail address for Vera Blanc: Full Moon, asking about making a modification of the game for my own use (I purchased the Windows version). I was pleasantly surprised that the repose included three jpg files of the game's artwork, and information on how to create an 'override' folder to import my changes into the game. The main reason I was surprised was that the modification (mod) would be to 'spice up' the graphics.
Further e-mail correspondence (I sent sample revised art and the mod) resulted in my receiving permission to upload the mod to an adult oriented game mod web site. This particular web site allows nudity (game characters and original artwork, no photographs of real people), but prohibits depiction and description of sexual acts (to include intimate touching). Registration is required, but it is free. You must verify that you are of legal age to complete registration.
The mod changes 14 of the in-game pictures. Where Vera wears the pink nightgown, she is now nude. Also, Eva is 'topless' in the hard to find scene where she visits Thomas Koln. Permission was granted on the stipulations that I not upload the full game, and that I include a link to the game web site. These I have done.

EDIT: I noted that the topic containing the nude mod has had over 200 views. Six people downloaded the first version of the Vera Blanc nude mod, two people have downloaded version 2.

I will not provide the link to the mod website here in the forum, upload on this site the mod or pictures of what I changed without site admin/game creator approval.
I hereby request site admin/game creator consideration to either upload the link to the mod, or to provide the link if persons request it by private message.
I am willing to discuss how I made the mod, if the game creator grants permission to do that.

I'm hoping that the mod will increase interest and sales of Vera Blanc: Full Moon
very respectfully,
fleetp

EDIT: The mod is at wolflore. Free registration is required.
Here's the link http://wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=36& ... 7394aa9318
Last edited by fleetp on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Modding Vera Blanc: Full Moon

Post by fleetp »

Jack,
Have you come to a decision about my requests in the above post?
very respectfully,
fleetp
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Private messages are disabled but you can post the link here if you want, no problems :)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Jack,
Thank you very much. The nude mod for Vera Blanc is at wolflore
Free registration is required to view the graphics and to download.

One of the conditions for downloading this mod is that you do not upload it to other sites.

I am posting this with the intention to increase sales of the game.
very respectfully
fleetp
Last edited by fleetp on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Modding Vera Blanc: Full Moon includes link to nude mod

Post by fleetp »

As of 6 AUG, the Vera Blanc nude mod topic at the referenced host site has had 556 hits, and 19 downloads. I hope folks are buying the game.
katoji
Young scout

Post by katoji »

I went to the link you posted, but I got this?

"More than a billion websites, and you had to pick this one

Your hack attempt has been recorded.
The IP Address that you used for this attempt, xx.xx.xx.xxx, will be sent to your ISP."

(I blocked out my IP address) Do you know what happened?
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

katoji wrote:I went to the link you posted, but I got this?

"More than a billion websites, and you had to pick this one

Your hack attempt has been recorded.
The IP Address that you used for this attempt, xx.xx.xx.xxx, will be sent to your ISP."

(I blocked out my IP address) Do you know what happened?
Hello. There were three links, which one did you click on? I've deleted the third link, as that site has closed.

Oh, I should point out that the nude mod is for the Windows version of the game.

very respectfully,
fleetp
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Updated link in first post.