Remember Me

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Remember Me

Post by jack1974 »

Well for now (here is quite late) I just put a simple fix, that if you have already a high relationship with one character you don't get raised the other above a certain point, not enough to trigger both scenes anyway.
Orusaka
Young scout

Post by Orusaka »

Quite late here, too. I assume we're in the same time zone, actually. Obviously up to you how to fix it. I think the player should at least be informed that his or her choice is locked. Like say, if you get someone over 60% like, the game will tell you that your romance with character in question has now advanced to a stage where it would be inappropriate to pursue other relationships, or something to that effect. I don't know what would be best, though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes true, for now just put this "lock", but tomorrow will also display a msgbox that informs the player about this thing :)
(I'm in GMT+1 timezone btw, Rome/London/Berlin etc)
Orusaka
Young scout

Post by Orusaka »

Cool, that should work well enough. The best option would obviously be scenes where the two guys get jealous and force you to decide between them. If we assume that 3 is not possible, that would make 12 possible combinations of two guys. 3 of them are already in the game, so that would be 9 new scenes. You could obviously make them with assets already in the game, but yeah, that would be more work.

I'm GMT+1 as well, although farther north. I seem to remember reading you were in Italy. I happen to be in Norway.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe the scenes idea would be nice but yes, not going to add much extra content right now :) yes correct I'm from Italy.
Orusaka
Young scout

Post by Orusaka »

jack1974 wrote:Hehe the scenes idea would be nice but yes, not going to add much extra content right now :) yes correct I'm from Italy.
Yeah, I wouldn't either, especially when you consider how small a percentage of the players who would ever see those scenes. In a game designed so that this type of thing would easily happen, it might make more sense, but yeah, I agree it would be overkill for this.
Ikari-chan
Young scout

Post by Ikari-chan »

uhm...im new here and i really loved this game ever since i saw the screenshots, ..games with lovely art are always my favorite :) i downloaded the demo but..an error appeared..
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

ScriptError: Name u'_developer' is defined twice: at renpy-6.9.2/common/00developer.rpy:2 and renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy:884.

While loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "D:\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 270, in bootstrap
File "D:\renpy\main.py", line 173, in main
File "D:\renpy\script.py", line 498, in load_script
File "D:\renpy\script.py", line 165, in __init__
File "D:\renpy\script.py", line 376, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\renpy\script.py", line 329, in load_file
ScriptError: Name u'_developer' is defined twice: at renpy-6.9.2/common/00developer.rpy:2 and renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy:884.

While loading the script.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.11.2b

uhm...does anyone know how to fix it..?i really want to play this wonderful game..
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Somehow you installed it over a previous Renpy version, which shouldn't happen if you downloaded it from my site :)
I like if you moved the installation folder content into D:\renpy ? try installing the game in the default directory and should work without problems! 8)
ffxplayer
Young scout

Post by ffxplayer »

I've got another bug to report...

I've been chasing Hugh(and struggling with Creativity, but I think I know what to do now)and stumbled across a scene with him in the park in the evening. Here's the problem, for some reason I'm stuck at night, with nothing appearing on ANY selection screen, except the message the park is closed when I got back there(same for restaurant and hospital). I'm not sure how I got there, I've made a spare save of the game just in case anyone wants it. I restarted the game, BTW, no change. I have an earlier save I'll go back to, but I'm afraid I'll have to avoid that scene now, which is sad.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No that scene doesn't need to be avoided :) I think you "triggered" it in a very special condition. If you have the savegame when that happens, can you send it to me so I check exactly why?
Email is info @ winterwolves.com thanks