Remember Me - simulation gameplay video

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Remember Me - simulation gameplay video

Post by jack1974 »

I've uploaded to youtube a video showing a bit how a typical day will be played in the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1S0dkBjSI&hd=1

there are already some tips/tricks you can notice, like that dancing in the pub is a very good thing to do to raise morale spending some energy, that doing overtime is really a killer for morale and energy, and so on. I'm currently missing the library and the mall and a few other minor locations then I should have most of the simulation part finished!
mastro
Young scout

Re: Remember Me - simulation gameplay video

Post by mastro »

Well, the game is interesting even for someone like me that usually doesn't play VN/dating sims. The life-simulation part seems very well done. Thumbs up! 8)
!!-_-!!
Young scout

Post by !!-_-!! »

Just in case your looking for errors (I don't watn to be rude) go jogging makes more sense the do jogging. Besides that everythign looks great!
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

Fantastic, I heart this art style.

Obligatory Beta Request! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

!!-_-!! wrote:Just in case your looking for errors (I don't watn to be rude) go jogging makes more sense the do jogging. Besides that everythign looks great!
The situation is, the main plot (including the four characters romance plot) were written by native english speaker so those SHOULDN'T have problems (I hope since I paid her!). But all the others texts in the game like the action descriptions/labels in the simulation part are written by me so there will be errors. During the beta stage I'll ask people to proofread it, but if you spot any you can report them like you did so I'll fix them immediately.
JackoWords wrote:Obligatory Beta Request!
Heh too early, it's not even an alpha yet since there are still many locations missing and the various romance subplots aren't connected with main plot yet. Maybe at end of this month though!
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

Looking forward to it. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today I've added the last dateable character in the game, Hugh:
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

He's obviously interested in the ice cream. :)