Latest version is 1.2 - updated 17 November 2012
I started renaming the installer since I keep having some users that download old version (no clue why, must be some CDN problem). So now each update will be reflected in the filename, for example LorenRPG1.1v.exehttp://www.winterwolves.com/download.ph ... RPG1.2.exe
(Windows)http://www.winterwolves.com/download.ph ... RPG1.2.zip
(Mac)http://www.winterwolves.com/download.ph ... .2.tar.bz2
What's New in Version 1.2
- Tested all possible combinations with Mesphit recruit/personal quest and Jul's scene. Now Mesphit shouldn't disappear anymore and there shouldn't be any plot-related bugs!
What's New in Version 1.1z
- Made unique some weapons with Normal (Physical) damage resistance to prevent making your characters all immune to that kind of damage
- Removed a bug that was causing Trouble to appear twice in the party, making impossible to go on
What's New in Version 1.1y
- Mesphit quest marked as failed if you kill him, so the Cyclops scene doesn't trigger
- if you recruit Sauzer, and go back to his temple, when you challenge him you can't use him also in your party (so effectively Sauzer fighting with another Sauzer!)
- fixed several minor plot inconsistency text bugs
What's New in Version 1.1x
- Mages can use only magic staff except Chambara (to compensate her inability to heal) who can use light edged weapons
- fixed a bug that lets you recruit Mesphit just before Jul's battle even if you didn't have the expansion
What's New in Version 1.1v
- fixed a bug that was reloading item information on every load, causing heavy memory usage and big save filesize
- XP gained in combat now is distributed evenly, number kills have no impact
- Mesphit speed penalty while in Demon Form is cancelled, only defense penalty. this should make his demon transformation much more powerful to use
- Potions now have all wait time increased so it's more balanced
- Saren/Elenor Thief now can use Cloth Armor (need to start a new game though)
The game official page:http://www.winterwolves.com/lorencastleofnmar.htmThe download link is the same as the main version
, which now includes the base game + expansion (check in the main menu that you're running the latest version). The game has been tested a lot but just to be sure I won't start to promote the game with press releases until later this week. However, if you waited to play it in fear of bugs, you can do it now!
Obviously now the promotion has ended and the expansion price is $9.99.How to play extra content
1) Make sure you see in the main menu: "Expansion Castle Of N'Mar active". It means you registered the expansion.
2) You can either start a new game, or resume a saved game from the base/original game. If you load a saved game is recommended you start from chapter 2 so you don't miss any extra dialogues. Important: if you start from a save on chapter 3, you can still recruit the 3 new characters, but you won't be able to access the Castle Of N'Mar and many other interesting location, so it's not recommended!
3) Chambara can be recruited by going on her hut, Sauzer by visiting the Monk Temple, and you can find Mesphit in the Dark Elves Village. The Castle Of N'Mar is shown in the map once you get the quest "Save the scouts" at very beginning of chapter3.