Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Romance Guide

Post by jack1974 »

Cool that you solved it. And yes probably should be more clear on what that choice does ! :)
hanawa
Young scout

Post by hanawa »

I am never cheating on Draco again. Poor sweetheart; his heartbreak stung me more than Saren. Actually, it was more how he
Spoiler:
pointed out in between the lines what a total asshole Saren (I) had been by leading him (...and one other...) along
that really hit me with a hammer. It's also probably because he's my fave. Definitely not doing that again.

(I've seen two rejected confrontation scenes and both of them really pained my heart; good job on building up the characters so that they can affect people to such a point!)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes I remember that one. Was really a sad scene indeed! :cry: Cheating should be disabled by default with Draco romance!
Leadman
Young scout

Post by Leadman »

This guide is just excellently written.
Easy to understand, user friendly and helps you decide which way you want to go when clearing the game. Good job, Aleema.

Now, if only there were some sort of orgy opportunity... *spaces out*
Mariko
Young scout

Post by Mariko »

Leadman wrote: Now, if only there were some sort of orgy opportunity... *spaces out*
I have that same thought every time I get to chapter four and have to choose between Loren and Karen. ;)
Kevralyn
Young scout

Post by Kevralyn »

Poor Draco! I hadn't seen that scene myself, He was so delightfully dorky and harmless, doubt he took it well!

For the confrontation scenes... I accidentally wandered into one with Myrth and Chambara... now that was scary. Myrth was way out of her comfort with that... :(
Ainilome
Young scout

Post by Ainilome »

Is there a heart guide for Mesphit somewhere?

I can not seem to get the last sliver needed for 4 hearts before Chapter 4 and am missing the Runaway cutscene in chapter 3 :( I've gotten to the end of chapter 3, finished all the side quests and visited camp multiple times but nothing. Progressed to chapter 4 and still naught. I can't figure out what I'm missing.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Have you seen the first post in this thread? There seem to be some actions which decrease his affection. (Other than that I cannot help you too much... never romanced him.)
Ainilome
Young scout

Post by Ainilome »

Thanks, I finally managed it by using Story Mode to replay a good portion. I had lost a sliver somewhere earlier apparently as a replay got me the scene.

Also ... Mesphit end made me weepy :( Love it!
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

Can someone pretty please tell me if fighting Draco in the spirit realm will damage our romance?