Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Breaker
Young scout

Re: Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Post by Breaker »

I did try the activation code. It did not work. I have not replied because of work, wow Superbowl Sunday everyone went shopping. Not surprised as it happens very year.

Tried just logging the email address again, but the text button to get the expansion is still there. I'll just keep my sense of humor and guess Windows 8 is punishing me for not upgrading to Win 8.1. :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the serial code will always work, unless for some reason you don't have the rights to write the save to the config (file permissions) but I don't think that's the case. Just to make sure you're entering it INCLUDING the dashes, right?
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

Yes, I did enter it including the dashes.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

And what message do you get ? do you press enter at the end?
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

I pushed Enter at the end. The error stated something like this "It seems this code is invalid". I think the next part stated there has been an error. Please contact the admin or maker of the game, it may have stated an email address. I lost the paper where I wrote down the entire message.

The game won't state the message anymore, when I retried the code to look at the message again the game just takes me back to the main menu.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

When you buy it you got two codes, one for my own site, and one for Steam. Make sure is my own code (4 group of 4 digits). Also I discovered recently that if you keep the mouse pointer over the "back" button and press enter at same time, it behaves just like if you clicked the button, so I think is how you got back to main menu, otherwise you'll get a message in any case after you press return!
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

Okay, I made sure the cursor was not over the back button.

I used the one time activation code that you sent me the other day when I emailed you. The code does have the four characters and then a dash, etc. as you described.

I'm getting this message. "The serial code was wrong or the email you entered was not found in the database. Please make sure you typed it correctly and retry."

I bought the game back on 8/15/2012 for preorder (since there was a discount on the expansion pack at the time if you purchased both Loren game and the Expansion). I still have the receipt from that time (email and Hard copy I printed out from that time). I don't think I ever received a code for Steam. And I have no record of it in my emails or my printed receipts for purchases I saved.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Will email you, otherwise the thread goes OT :lol:
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

Yah, the code worked. :)

Text button is gone and the main menu screen says the expansion is activated. Have to check out Castle N'mar over the weekend though, I must work a full shift today. :lol:

Thanks again.
SayuraTsukino
Young scout

Post by SayuraTsukino »

Hello Loren Fans! :)

I'm new to this Forum and hope you'll take care of me! ^^

I've kept records of the Hammerhands Mines walk-through as I went along the story and wanted to share it with the ones who ever need it in the future! ^^

I'm positive the choices are correct so here they are! My answers will go in chronological order.

You should choose:
Spoiler:
1) The White O
2) Left - Directions With The Empty Carts
3) Bird Sign
4) Freezing Cold Tunnel
And There you go! You're out of that death-stanched mine and free at last ! :dance:

I wish you good luck and enjoy the game (I know I am <3) :give_heart: !

Until next time!

Sayu, Out!

:give_heart: