Recieved Loren Bonus Content (OST and Wallpapers)

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
MarSel
Druid

Re: Recieved Loren Bonus Content (OST and Wallpapers)

Post by MarSel »

A shame really since it was unique.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Yes the theme song is by another musician. Besides, had even to remove it from the main game because was overwhelmed by complaints :oops:
I must be part of the minority then, since I loved listening to that song, so much so that I went and bought the single online.
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

Sylrissa wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Yes the theme song is by another musician. Besides, had even to remove it from the main game because was overwhelmed by complaints :oops:
I must be part of the minority then, since I loved listening to that song, so much so that I went and bought the single online.

I'm in the same minority. I loved the song. It was one of my favorite songs from any game ever.
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the song, although I wouldn't have gone so far as to ask Jack to remove it and let it go to waste. I own a few music CDs, but it doesn't mean I like every song/track on them.
DeadWire
Young scout

Post by DeadWire »

I have lost my copy of the bonus content could you send another email to me?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For such things, please ask directly [email protected] since they can resend email as well. Thanks
OneTrueBaldo
Young scout

Post by OneTrueBaldo »

jack1974 wrote:OK, I also have managed to add the bonus content on Steam in a bonus content version included in the DLC (and a "Deluxe version") so hopefully it will be live in the next weeks, so I can stop manually sending links :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3718

Bought the bundle (and please note I had Loren years ago, but this game got deleted with the rest of my old "BEEP" archive&account in a fit of rage :evil: :evil: :evil: ... -Don't ask!), now what?
"Click the button to redeem on steam" says my Humblebundle account, but I do not have a Steam account (heck, I do not even know what a Steam key is :oops: ), what I need to do for the Bonus Content? :? :)
Last edited by OneTrueBaldo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Forward me the humble email receipt and will send you the bonus content. It's just the OST and wallpapers though, nothing extra in game.
phrappuchino
Young scout

Post by phrappuchino »

Can I have the bonus content too? :o
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Humble now has it, I sent the files to them :)