Gravity_(more)fanfic (Elenor/Loren)

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
leogrl19
Young scout

Gravity_(more)fanfic (Elenor/Loren)

Post by leogrl19 »

This is before, Sacrifice; playing with the idea of those wonderful 'sessions', if you roll a healer Elenor~ Enjoy!

Power
Weakness
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Gravity_(more)fanfic (Elenor/Loren)

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, will read them when I have time! :)
leogrl19
Young scout

Post by leogrl19 »

:!: *fangirls a bit* T-Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha you're welcome. You might also try playing Queen Of Thieves, since has some interesting girl x girl romances. I suppose you liked more the "dating sim part" of the game, so I'm not suggesting SOTW (my other RPG) since it's more focused on the gameplay part :)
leogrl19
Young scout

Post by leogrl19 »

I won't spam you with SQUEES, but it was pretty great to have my first reply be from the freakin CREATOR. When I aim high, I am HIGH. :lol:
I actually have! Well: the trial, anyway. When I have monies, I'll get the full version; but, I thought it was a very interesting concept: Having three heroes/sisters, instead of just one, and tracking the various relationships all of them can get into, and how those interactions, make, ripples, etc.

I'm actually a fan of both: RPG that's purely RPG, as well as dating sims: sometimes, games don't NEED a focus on romance(like, a horror movie that forces two mains, to fall in love, and you're like, 'I WANNA SEE MORE ZOMBIES'). But, I'm a CHARACTER, person, more than anything -- if I feel that spark; see it, between the characters, themselves, it doesn't matter if the content's in-game or not: I'll write it. ;)

Anyway, I'd be honored to see what you think! I've converted, one of my friends, who's UBER Saren/Loren(we have WARS), with 'Sacrifice', so I'm feeling pretty accomplished. Shaking her world views~ hahaha