How to get Games on a New Computer

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
kadakithis
Druid

How to get Games on a New Computer

Post by kadakithis »

This computer has been causing me fits lately, and been planning to get a new one. Since most of the games I buy directly, do I just need to re-download them and put in my email address or will it take more?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: How to get Games on a New Computer

Post by jack1974 »

Yes that should be it, make sure the firewall on the new PC isn't blocking access to my site otherwise the email registration might not work. The serial codes should work in any case, so if you keep the email you'll be fine (or you can also email [email protected] to ask them to resend all your purchase emails).
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Thanks. I lost the old email, so hopefully that will work fine, wanted to know before I bought Heirs and Graces if it was going to be a problem, but I'll make sure to keep this email.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As long as you can provide BMT with some info, like the email you used to buy the game(s) or name/address, they can retrieve and resend the email just fine :)