Halloween

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
supervamp78
Young scout

Halloween

Post by supervamp78 »

I know it's random and all but I've replayed max's route more then a few times now trying to go after anne, and the first time I got rakesh but I wanna say that's only because I got some point with him by accident. The rest of the times have been Isabella and it seems no matter how many times i restart I get the same results.I wanna say that isabella might be a default cop out if you don't have anything with the other two and that anne is based on her central stats but I have no idea.
Is there any hint as to what exactly you need to do to trigger it to possibly push it towards the character you are going after?
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: Halloween

Post by Lonestar51 »

No, there's nothing you can do to get just the one you want to. The best you can do is memorise which item means which killer (You get one item which is a clue when rifling through the dead's clothing.) Unfortunately it has been some time, and I no longer remember which clue means which killer. If you know this, you can reload after searching the body, instead of playing the sequence to the end.

BTW: You need to save somewhere while still at latin house, i.e. before they arrive at the Halloween-event. I believe the killer is decided when you arrive.
supervamp78
Young scout

Post by supervamp78 »

Ahh that's all I needed that will cut down on time thanks, I do know that key means rakesh and the note means isabella as far as I can tell.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

The voice record means that anne is the culprit