characters intros

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
Pace675
Druid

Re: characters intros

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Yes that's possible. All the clothes can be added to any age :)
Yay! Any chance for an outfit store for Amber?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No the outfits are tied to specific game events, sorry :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Daniel's introduction
blog/2016/08/ambers-magic-shop-introducing-daniel/

when I posted this on Patreon a while ago, someone commented he looks like harry potter (the young version)... :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ruby's introduction:
blog/2016/09/ambers-magic-shop-introducing-ruby/
she's probably one of the hottest/cutest character to ever appear in my games :shock:
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:Ruby's introduction:
blog/2016/09/ambers-magic-shop-introducing-ruby/
she's probably one of the hottest/cutest character to ever appear in my games :shock:
Now that I read her info I am even more glad about Dark/Light system you ware talking about and what you said about her dark ending still being happy as I am all out for it's ok for vampires to drink human blood :twisted: .

As for her appearance I would agree that she is among if not even the most beautiful character in your games true when it comes to cuteness I find Lynn to be cuter <3 .
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is a tough match between her and Lynn indeed. I guess depends if you prefer elves or vampires :mrgreen:
To be honest I think all the characters of Amber are really good, even Amber herself, despite not being a classic beauty, is really unique I think.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Yes I agree, all characters in Amber look at least above average or better. Now that I think Amber might be a game with best character desains up till now (True Cursed lands would also put a good fight for a first place in my opinion).

As for personalities the ones you did introduction up till now all sound great (True that's only 3 characters up till now).

I am looking forward to this game more and more (Jack's teasing program, full successes).

How about in some next game you give people option to choose both in one, a Vampire Elf? :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol a vampire elf would be something interesting :)
The other characters are cool too, every one in his/her own ways. I really think Amber has one of the best characters/stories/setting of all my games. I'm looking forward to code it next year!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Sounds like quite the intriguing type; I'm not used to seeing Vampires who weren't originally such and wish to keep their remaining humanity intact.

Will there be any backstory in the game as to how she became such, and why she's afraid of losing what little she has left?

(I'm aware I posted this in the blog part, but as you said in another thread Jack, not everyone reads that. And so I post such here for anyone who doesn't read that but might have the same question. If such is considered spam-like I apologize and understand if this post gets deleted.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, in a later scene she tells a bit about her past (and of his brother Thomas).