Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
krisslanza
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry but under the new US laws that I made up right now, I cannot sell games with naked ladies/men anymore. However, I can ask artist to draw them two chainsaw instead of their hands, with whom they can give deadly handshakes to their friends and lovers :mrgreen:
:lol:
Well I guess that's what our imaginations and horrible fanfiction are for, right? :lol:
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

I'm no prude, but I actually like this new, more fully clothed version of Myrth more. She looks adorably delicate instead of skanky. Yes, I know she isn't a skank, and her old "outfit" was perfectly justified in-story, but the first time I saw her original artwork, that's the initial impression I had before I knew anything about her. So the new artwork gets two thumbs up as an overall improvement from me. The only downside is that the new outfit seems to make her look flatter. I really like her face however.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks. About being flatter, no worries in the romance CG she'll show what she got below! :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:Thanks. About being flatter, no worries in the romance CG she'll show what she got below! :)
Sounds good. :mrgreen:
Svanhildr
Young scout

Post by Svanhildr »

Aww Myrth is adorable as always! Myrth and Draco made me play as a male in a game in ages!
And I adore them both :)
Meep :3
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

Myrth looks much more charming in this! It makes me feel like this reflects her 'true' personality much better than the previous design!

(Admittedly, I never played her romance path, but that is my impression)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

She just looks wrong wearing clothes... :(

Loving Nook and the new characters though!
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

Hi, I'm new here. Love your games, especially the RPGs!
Aleema wrote:I'm curious. What are everyone's first impressions of Nook? What kind of personality are you expecting?
First thoughts, Yaoi tsundere.
Rinvee
Young scout

Post by Rinvee »

Hm, I have a question, if I may. IF we choose option that we didn't romance any character in Loren, does that mean we can only romance "new" characters? Well, I think the answer is obvious enough, but I wanted to make sure ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think not, as Aleema already said some time ago, doesn't make sense to write again the same "love story" for the same characters. It would be a bit boring and wouldn't make much sense. On the other hand that means that at least for the old romances you should pick one at beginning of the game and stick to him/her to the end, or choose another but only the new charaters. But I don't know an easy solution to this. Anyway, I plan to have a story mode for the sequel too, so that people will be able to see the other romances without necessarily play the RPG part :)