Planet Stronghold 2 ruleset

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
OasisTabe
Young scout

Re: Planet Stronghold 2 ruleset

Post by OasisTabe »

crafting =D I always enjoying craft med /stem packs in any kind of mmo or single player gamers. so i never need to worry about buying health =O and when i have too much, just give them to the next random player who runs by me. =D
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 »

Im not sure I like this. When it comes to ammo its a good thing to have a set amount of the more powerful clips. However, the basic ammo makes life easier when you dont run out of that. I think it would make sense and alot of companies use that so you dont run out completely of all ammo. They did that with Avernum 4-6 and Avadon with ranged weapons. What what makes sense about it is it allows you to not get frustrated completely if you run out of all ammo and at the same time allows you to save the best ammo for the tough/heavy hitters.

Just a few thoughts and I only ask because I am interested in keeping you in business and myself happy :)
?
Anima_
Druid

Post by Anima_ »

deathknight1728 wrote:Im not sure I like this. When it comes to ammo its a good thing to have a set amount of the more powerful clips. However, the basic ammo makes life easier when you dont run out of that. I think it would make sense and alot of companies use that so you dont run out completely of all ammo. They did that with Avernum 4-6 and Avadon with ranged weapons. What what makes sense about it is it allows you to not get frustrated completely if you run out of all ammo and at the same time allows you to save the best ammo for the tough/heavy hitters.

Just a few thoughts and I only ask because I am interested in keeping you in business and myself happy :)
There will definitely a way to have enough basic ammunition, no idea what way but there will definitely be one.
RPG Programmer for Winterwolves, currently working on: Amber's Magic Shop
Part-time emotionless AI
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well there could be just a unlimited supply of basic ammo, while the more expensive and powerful ammo types would have a limited amount :)