Gallery bugged

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
Indivix
Young scout

Gallery bugged

Post by Indivix »

Dear WinterWolves,

Just recently I started playing your games and I must say: Why didn't I start sooner? Well... the answer is of course I was ignorant of the existence of these games, but luckily I found them and I enjoyed Roommates very much.
The next one in line was Nicole and this one is very good as well. I'm quite the yuri-fan, so most likely I will play that one as well, so even I'm new, I won't be gone any time soon :P

Now on to the problem at hand. I succeeded in getting both the Normal and Special Ending when I played the Ted-route. All mystery-scenes were encountered (
Spoiler:
with the abandoned building
being the last, all Ted-related scenes were shown (
Spoiler:
with him chaining himself to the shop
being last), having 999 clues and 932 diligence. The game ended on December 7th with the last scenes (
Spoiler:
Jeff being arrested as the culprit behind the abductions
). Having had the above mentioned, I went to the Gallery Menu to check whether it was added and to my surprise, both the Normal and the Special Ending were grayed out and unselectable to rewatch...

I was wondering whether I am the only one encountering this problem, for I have roamed the forum before posting this and found nothing related (though I might have overlooked it).

Hopefully you can help me with this. Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to more of your games.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Gallery bugged

Post by jack1974 »

No is not normal, on what system are you playing the game? it seems like it can't write/store some persistent variables, but in that case you couldn't even play the full game, so is a bit strange, I don't understand how it's happening :(
Indivix
Young scout

Post by Indivix »

I'm playing the game on my mobile phone. I did get the Normal Endings for Darren, Kurt and Jeff and am now going to try and see whether the same happens with the other True Endings. I will keep you posted on this.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah OK. I know some phones have issues with such things, but I don't know why, nor how to fix it :(
Indivix
Young scout

Post by Indivix »

That's too bad. Ah well, that just means going through Ted's route a second time, which definetely isn't a bother at all ;)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

This isn't a gallery bug, but picture related. I kind of caught this screenshot of the otome version of Nicole, and was wondering if Miranda is supposed to be that *huge*? Or is it a sizing error of the sprite in the question? Because from the yuri romance preview, it looks like Miranda is shorter than Nicole in height. Of course, this might be old news, if you had already fixed it (if it's a bug), since I don't own the game yet. :)
Spoiler:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Miranda wants to be a model so is tall. But those things can be easily explained by high heels or something :wink: