SOTW 1.0.7.1

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

SOTW 1.0.7.1

Post by jack1974 »

Download it here:
http://games.winterwolves.com/games/SOT ... .1-all.zip (zip with all platforms for now)

What's New in 1.0.7.1
- by mistake some of the break points I set during beta were triggered again in version 1.0.7. Now I've removed them from the code completely!

What's New in 1.0.7
- fixed wrong icon in Rowinda's Dark empathy (skill icon was right but effect icon not)
- you could erroneously dispel Vaelis stance with the Dispel Scroll item
- if you used Ranger's Invincible skill, and you moved the characters on the back, you could effectively buff the whole party! now if you move a character in the back row, he/she loses the invicible buff
- the check for the final achievements was bugged: since in act3 (Summer) is possible to get MORE than the required amount of quests (12), in the end I was only checking if the quest done == quest needed. Now I have changed to quest done >= quest needed so works :)
- tweaked the block chances because of a bug (Vaelis had 656 attack against Spirit Bear with 200 and Bear was always blocking the hits). Beside fixing that bug (due to values TOO HIGH!! :lol:) now in practice if the attack is more than double the defense, you will never miss!
- fixed a very small graphic bug on Chalassa elegant clothes with arms on her hips pose
DarcieCobalt
Young scout

Re: SOTW 1.0.7

Post by DarcieCobalt »

Hi Jack I found some typos in the game.
I'll categorise them as spoilers just in case.
I do have the screenshots but I don't know how to add them for they are on my desktop and not an url -_-
Spoiler:
Typo 1: In Chalassa's bad romance ending she says 'I'll seek out Shea and plunge my blade into him neck' him should be his.
Typo 2: In Chalassa's good romance ending, when Althea told her that they defeated the demon, Chalassa says the following: 'I shared with you the Bloodskins' most important secret in confidence! How could you tell all of them? They've all had their hesitations about me, and now that they know my darkest secret, they must hate me. I am the spawn of evil!' hesitations should be doubts. Hesitation is used either in 'He's being hesitant' or 'after some hesitation he agreed' or 'his hesitancy revealed his unwillingness to commit'.
I hope this helped :)
It hurts because I hit something important <3
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: SOTW 1.0.7

Post by jack1974 »

Yes thanks :)