about this game

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
OtterFace
Young scout

Re: about this game

Post by OtterFace »

jack1974 wrote:Don't think since for SH2 there will be BxB already, but anyway we're talking about next year for the GxG, so even if the BxB was available would be 2016 at best :mrgreen:
I can totally wait! World needs more BxB! :mrgreen:
DejiNyucu
Young scout

Post by DejiNyucu »

Woah, woah, don't plan so ahead you all! x'D
We have other projects we have/want to get done before even *thinking* about expansions in 2 years more and stuff like that!
And the main game is not even finished yet :'D

I'd appreciate if we'd keep focused on this one and worry about what my acme in the future when this one is done or close to done :P
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

We'll see what we can do but it's highly unlikely. ^_^; We got some other projects we'll be tackling after C-14, including Spirited Heart 2. If we're unable to work on a BxB focused game (aside from the BxB in SH2 which will have 12 to select from) I'm sure Jack will have some exclusive BxB projects planned. ~_^
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

Haha! Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I'm putting pressure on the team. I know how busy you all are ^_^;
Looking forward to both SH2 and C-14 <3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

YEP. Good art! 8)
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

The art is brilliant! I'm so in love with Hendrik already! <3
Is his arm a prosthetic btw?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, one of the strongest point of this game is the variety of characters. Very different from the classic otome games :)
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

That's what I thought. :mrgreen:
Hats off to the team. We don't get to see this kind of diversity in mainstream games.

EDIT: Meant to ask, is this game going to be in a more serious romantic tone or more towards the sexy comedy style of Roommates?
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Lighthearted slice-of-life, with the choice of befriending or romancing the available characters.

And a focus on archaeology of course.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

thesleepykitten wrote:Lighthearted slice-of-life, with the choice of befriending or romancing the available characters.
I really shouldn't read when tired. I saw 'befriending' as 'beheading', and with the 'slice-of-life' I thought it was a dating sim set in France's Reign of Terror...

However, playing through Spirited Heart, and let me say I really enjoy writing thesleepykitten. So, I look forward to C-14 :)