PSCD 1.0.0 - official release

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: PSCD 1.0.0 - official release

Post by DarkWolf »

I finished this game so I thought on saying a few things about what I liked/disliked about it.

I liked the card battle system and find it pretty fun to play, I liked the setting in the game and how nicely ware cultures of all different alien races shown, The menu is the prettiest one among all your games, I liked the story too, but most I liked the characters.

For things I disliked, well I thought some facial expressions looked just weird, but what I disliked the most is a really really really really overdone innuendo and sexual jokes, even in times when they are completely out of place.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I agree that some of the innuendo and sexual jokes were overdone. Part of is that the base game seemed to have more of it, and I tried to emulate it.

However, the next project I'm on will have a lot less of it. Not that there won't be some of it, but definitely not to the extent in PSCD. And for the curious, it also has a much smaller cast.
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

DarkWolf wrote:I finished this game so I thought on saying a few things about what I liked/disliked about it.

I liked the card battle system and find it pretty fun to play, I liked the setting in the game and how nicely ware cultures of all different alien races shown, The menu is the prettiest one among all your games, I liked the story too, but most I liked the characters.

For things I disliked, well I thought some facial expressions looked just weird, but what I disliked the most is a really really really really overdone innuendo and sexual jokes, even in times when they are completely out of place.
I kinda liked that the artist gave the characters 'smile lines.' Tired of characters, particularly females, having achingly perfect/smooth skin at all times. Not everyone needs to look like a 12 year old that has never smiled.

And Ive announced repeatedly I love the playful script.