Art Thread [Loren 2]

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Loren 2]

Post by jack1974 »

For the ending romance CGs, yes. For the clothes, depends, maybe just the bigger ones :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Awesome news!!! now hoping first part comes by fall next year maybe??? XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, that COULD be a good deadline to met :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

A dude can dream XD
Elbourn
Young scout

Post by Elbourn »

jack1974 wrote:Image:
Idk, but something about her new image is bothering me... here she just doesn't seem to fit to the Loren of the first game, she looks kinda different and her face is... strange :?
I'm sorry for criticizing the picture, but I just wanted to be honest... I even asked a good friend of mine who also played the game what he thinks about the picture and he had a similar reaction :/
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Yeah, I thought she looked a little odd too, but I've kept my mouth shut until now. Her nose is a bit too pointed and her jaw is a little too heavy for the rest of her face.
asskika
Young scout

Post by asskika »

just a random thought i've been playing loren1 again while waiting
that guy "raven" the witch hunter he is simply amazing is there any chance that he will appear at loren 2??
as a friend not foe i mean
wolfmare
Young scout

Post by wolfmare »

jack1974 wrote:
Exizel wrote:The one we met in karen's quest was but this one I'm not sure.
Yes we thought it was that one , but need to see for time reasons, if is just a kid at the time of first Loren... unless they age much faster, which could be interesting too :)
selith is so cute.I think I already had a crush on her even before the game is out(I mean if the game would be out :wink: )
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Elbourn wrote:
jack1974 wrote:Image:
Idk, but something about her new image is bothering me... here she just doesn't seem to fit to the Loren of the first game, she looks kinda different and her face is... strange :?
I'm sorry for criticizing the picture, but I just wanted to be honest... I even asked a good friend of mine who also played the game what he thinks about the picture and he had a similar reaction :/

The image is fine (Well that upturned pointy nose has to be fixed Loren could cut diamonds with that thing :P ) But the coloring is what may be throwing you off, it is a big change from Loren, but brushed does have its appeal and the previous artist is no longer available for the sequel so as long as the artwork is a close facsimile I am happy. (But that nose please fix!)
TheDistur6edGuy
Young scout

Post by TheDistur6edGuy »

P_Tigras wrote:Yeah, I thought she looked a little odd too, but I've kept my mouth shut until now. Her nose is a bit too pointed and her jaw is a little too heavy for the rest of her face.
I don't mind the jaw, but the nose... *shudder*... there is something wonky about it

Edit: though... Loren DID have a pointed nose in the first game.... still... if the art doesn't change, Loren should leave her swords, as she could just PECK people to death! hahahaha! Lolz... :mrgreen: :lol:

Anyway, please keep up the great work!
Last edited by TheDistur6edGuy on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing... Broken your servant I kneel... Will you give into me?
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: