Progress Report

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Progress Report

Post by jack1974 »

I just want to publicly thank Miakoda for her professionalism, if you'll be able to play half of the game relatively soon it's mainly thanks of her efforts :)
I am going to take it a bit easier for the holidays and the texts still needs to be scripted, but I think is safe to say that in January both Viktor and Sabrina's route should be playable in the beta build (plus the "alone path").
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm pleased to report that even the "single player/no romance route" is finished. Now I suppose will take about a week for the scripting (because of the holidays) and another one for me to code/test. I think the half-game beta should be out definitely for mid-January at this point :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Yeah, over the next couple days I hope to get the majority of epilogues/flavor text done so that it will definitely be 1/2 done. If I can get the majority of Tyrone/Kaitlyn's path done as well the first par to Jan. then it will be 3/4 done
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Minor progress report. Currently working on epilogues/flavor text. I am also happy to say that 3/4 of Tyrone's entire paths are finished (roughly 50% of Tyrone/Kaitlyn is done).

Once the above is finished, then we can easily say 90% of the writing is done. So at the moment, maybe 87.5%?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thank for all your hard work :)
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

Great, PSCD romances really pleased me. In particular the yuri ones. I am looking forward to romance Nadia and Sabrina! :P
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

mastro wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:50 pm Great, PSCD romances really pleased me. In particular the yuri ones. I am looking forward to romance Nadia and Sabrina! :P
Well, I hope you like them when finished.

I fell a little behind; last month my sister died. So, I've been in charge of handling the funereal expenses, get the memorial ceremony set up, etc. Between doing the practical aspects, and the occasional emotional stuff it put me a little behind.

I will be finishing up the epilogue/majority of flavor text this weekend, and hopefully no later than Monday or Tuesday start on Tyrone's path. I want to try and get all the writing done by the first part of Feb.
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

So sorry to hear about your sister. I cannot speak for jack but if you need a break, I suppose everyone would understand it.
It is also true that sometimes as they say, working makes things pass away, you don't think about it too much.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

mastro wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:13 pm So sorry to hear about your sister. I cannot speak for jack but if you need a break, I suppose everyone would understand it.
It is also true that sometimes as they say, working makes things pass away, you don't think about it too much.
Thank you for your condolences, but I'm actually doing about as well as can be expected now. That's why I'm pretty sure I can get everything done by sometime in the first part of February.

Not to mention there are a few other projects that I would love to get in, or may end up helping with.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I only wanted to add that knew about this, and I can assure you that I didn't push her at all, but in practice I told her the same thing as you: whenever someone dear to me died, I kept working and it eased the pain, like back in 2011 when my uncle died, I decided to focus on the games and it really helped me to not always think about it too much.