Lisa Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

Lisa Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Post by jack1974 »

Like with Joshua, I updated this preview because now all the CG have full OPTIONAL nudity. Yep, like PSCD, so you can see genitals for both males and females (if you want, otherwise there are the "regular" but still hot CGs with shirtless boys and female butts :lol:).
fleetp
Druid

Re: Lisa Romance sneak peek

Post by fleetp »

Holy cow. :so_happy:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Oh My! :)
Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

Aww, now I want to see whole pictures :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For that you'll need to wait the game release 8)
Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

jack1974 wrote:For that you'll need to wait the game release 8)
Game isn't released fast enough! :lol: By the way, do you have any idea when it does get released?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Eh, good question! There's still a lot of art to do, I guess 2 months only to finish the remaining art. I started the writing but the writer that picked didn't answer in one month so I consider him automatically fired, so will need to look for a replacement. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now since I'm also trying to finish Loren RPG public Alpha!
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Hooray for man nipple.

It does seem that Lisa isn't on "display" in these CGs just from the previews, and that makes me feel a lot better from your other post. Though there isn't any guy butt or crotch shots, I don't mind shirtless only fanservice (and I'm sure a lot of women prefer it that way, because it's embarrassing), I get agitated when the sex scenes are clearly for the male gaze only (just female is sexualized) even though it was supposed to be for mostly women. This does put those fears to rest.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Heh, having a female artist helps :) Jokes apart, except the Lakadema-Lisa scene in which they're both fullnaked, the other ones is the male which is more naked than the female, and in those Lisa is never naked, but still quite sexy. The Tom-Lisa in particular is my favorite one (bottom-right).
By the way looks like Aleema here will write this one as well, so you can rest assured that the game writing will go on smoothly and with good quality (once you see some of Loren RPG writing you'll see) 8)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Oh Jack, I'm flattered.