Estimate release date?

A space strategy macromanagement game with turnbased battles.
kaiser
Young scout

Estimate release date?

Post by kaiser »

Hi,
do you have an estimate release date for this game? I have been waiting for a good space strategy game since the times of Master of Orion 2 and Ascendancy... I've been playing the latest games that came out like Sins of Solar Empire (too much fast paced and messy) and Lost Empire:Immortals (too slow and with too much detail!).
I think yours, from what I've read so far in the blog and in those forums, could be what I'm waiting for: not too much complex with insane micromanagement stuff, and with tactical battles where the outcome isn't always a matter of who has the biggest guns... :lol:

from your blog the game seems almost ready, or I read it badly? thanx
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the game is really "ALMOST" ready - but I need to balance the gameplay, and make sure there are no big bugs (crashing etc).
Unfortunately had some real-life happenings (extracting a wisdom tooth - argh) and I didn't work for the past week. Tomorrow probably will resume working on it, and I really hope to release the game by end of April - this time is really an official date 8)
kaiser
Young scout

Post by kaiser »

I've seen your latest blog entry talking about a possible release for the end of this month. This is amazing, can't wait to see the game! btw I like the idea of the transport being able to board the other ships to take control of them on the battlefield, really neat idea.

Waiting for the game... :P
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

The end of April has passed. What's the ETA now?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It is ready :) I'm making the tutorial part now, but the main game is finished.
I'll post a beta next week, just to do the latest testing, but the game "seem" (always better to use the conditional when talking about games) bug-free 8)
kaiser
Young scout

Post by kaiser »

Next week? sounds great! :) I didn't ask but will be available also on mac as always, right?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There you go:
viewtopic.php?t=507

yes mac version is available, as always! 8)