Thoughts on Game

A space strategy macromanagement game with turnbased battles.
Astral
Young scout

Post by Astral »

Arrrgh guys you want me to die working!!!?
Absolutely not! If you perished we would have no one churning out QUALITY games for the PC. :)
Seriously speaking though, I used to be a big PC gamer but nowadays I have lost ALL interest in PC gaming. I spend most of my gaming time on playing SRPGs on PS2 and PSP. The only games I would even consider playing on the PC, for some reason, are ones made by you. So, at least for me, think of it as a compliment to you for all of your hard work to make quality games.
Ok ok, the "Skirmish" option in S2 wouldn't take much time, and meanwhile should make Tower of Destiny (at least the engine... then there is also the content, and it's a huge game!).

I think we all understand that for the most part you are one man making all these games, and that can be daunting to the likes of which we gamers don't understand. When I make suggestions or wonder which game you will work on next, I don't mean to imply that we need it right away. Certainly take your time and when it becomes available just know that you will have eager gamers waiting to buy it on day one of release. :) :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks again for the support, that surely is a big motivation 8)
And indeed, I won't die by working, don't worry (at least I hope so!! lol). I'm really pissed because I have so many ideas, but obviously can't make them all, unless I start to hire some people but at the moment isn't a viable option for me, maybe in future, who knows...

Anyway I think the next 3 titles I'll release will be a good deal for RPG-lovers! that's for sure. And yes, probably will do another UBM update in the middle ;)
KnockOut
Young scout

Post by KnockOut »

Yes! A Princess Maker/Cute Knight game would be awesome!!!! But how about for men????
Songbird
Young scout

Post by Songbird »

OK, now I've got a bit of playtime under my belt.

Definately a skirmish mode. The availability of both the campaign mode and skirmish mode will give players the ability to play whatever they are in the mood for.

The SSI "General" series offered both modes of play, and while I'm not suggesting a clone- the variety of battles is what made the "General" series great.

BTW- for Jack1974; the old "Star General" by SSI can be found as abandonware at the Home of the Underdogs.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

KnockOut wrote:Yes! A Princess Maker/Cute Knight game would be awesome!!!! But how about for men????
Ahah too late, I've already created all the art. But will be a surprise, since you'll be able to control a character from 3 races. Human, Elf and... Demon :twisted:
Songbird wrote:Definately a skirmish mode. The availability of both the campaign mode and skirmish mode will give players the ability to play whatever they are in the mood for.
Yes I agree. After trying the game out several hours myself to test it, I think a skirmish mode would be really cool. Will do it on next update for sure!