More homosexual writings?

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc
MarSel
Druid

More homosexual writings?

Post by MarSel »

I was just wondering if any visual novels / dating sims are coming out that will have more homosexual datable characters?
I know it not a dating sim / visual novel but I am loving your idea in Undead Lily to put these ideas out there. So at least if anyone wants to they can choose that storyline/ character.
I loved the story in Don't take it personally babe, it ain't your story but you were just looking through a window more the game and didn't have many choices per se.
Just my thoughts though and I have been told I ramble on about such things sometimes a little too much.
Thank you for listening... er... reading though lol :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: More homosexual writings?

Post by jack1974 »

Well I really think that ALL my future VN/Dating sims will have homosexual relationships (both GxG and BxB). Right now I'm busy mainly with Undead Lily and Loren RPG, and Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook is a otome game (so GxB only), but already Spirited Heart's Girl Love is GxG (so homosexual). I have in mind more stories, including a horror/mystery game for halloween set in a hospital but probably won't make in time for the 31st October (though I can always release it afterwards).
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

That is great to hear I love to explore all aspects of life and in games too. The way people interact with each other is the most interesting of all. Like Jade Empire flirt with the princess and make her jump into your womanly arms or hook young Sky as a man :D and now many games are bringing at lots of choices in romance too!
Keep up the good work
ChickenFoot
Young scout

Post by ChickenFoot »

MarSel wrote:That is great to hear I love to explore all aspects of life and in games too. The way people interact with each other is the most interesting of all. Like Jade Empire flirt with the princess and make her jump into your womanly arms or hook young Sky as a man :D and now many games are bringing at lots of choices in romance too!
Keep up the good work
Exactly - I think the closer visual novels reflect the real world in all its diversity ande complexitx, the greater they are, and the more complexitx they have.