a mysterious image...

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc
biscuit
Woods ranger

Re: a mysterious image...

Post by biscuit »

Grr! Too cruel. :( I still want my Loren 2, Spirited Heart, Nicole, Season of the Wolf, Roger Steel, and Roommates!

...in short, EVERYTHING.

It is not good for me to have so many wants! (Plus I know I will want this too!)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Aleema wrote:Archaeology! :D I've done some digs if you need any insights into it.
Thanks, but the game idea was a pitch from the writer (sleepykitten) who worked in archeology sites so we're covered :) funny though, didn't think it was so popular!
josipa24 wrote:Is it too early to start lobbying for a yuri version? Probably yes XD.
Currently we don't have a yuri version planned, though it could be a great news, because there's something else planned, but really can't say more about it. It involves same team and an exclusive yuri theme but a very different game :wink:
josipa24 wrote:P.S. Is this Deji's work? Kinda reminds me of her art.
Yes, her style is really unique!
biscuit wrote:Grr! Too cruel. :( I still want my Loren 2, Spirited Heart, Nicole, Season of the Wolf, Roger Steel, and Roommates!

...in short, EVERYTHING.
They'll be coming! For this game, I think I put together a good team that should be very reliable, but of course it's just started so don't expect the game out soon!
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Oh, Jack already pointed me out. XD Cat's out of the bag. Hope you like archaeology everyone!

But yea, for the yuri we decided it would be nice to do a yuri exclusive game from the ground up (no pun intended). It's hush hush though. ~_^

(However, depending on feedback, it's possible I could return to this game and introduce a new cast for a yuri version - like a 'one year later' type of thing, similar to the Fairbrook series.)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

thesleepykitten wrote:Oh, Jack already pointed me out. XD Cat's out of the bag. Hope you like archaeology everyone!

But yea, for the yuri we decided it would be nice to do a yuri exclusive game from the ground up (no pun intended). It's hush hush though. ~_^

(However, depending on feedback, it's possible I could return to this game and introduce a new cast for a yuri version - like a 'one year later' type of thing, similar to the Fairbrook series.)
Yes I love Archaeology!, and please come back to make a yuri path!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

No yuri = no interest. Waiting for the good news.
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

thesleepykitten wrote: But yea, for the yuri we decided it would be nice to do a yuri exclusive game from the ground up (no pun intended). It's hush hush though. ~_^
I don't get it. :?:
Ageha1304
Young scout

Post by Ageha1304 »

Wait.... yuri exclusive game? Meaning there will be no man with romance options in the game?! How there thou even think of that?!!! I mean... game without guys is like... nature without carnivores! D:

But game with archaeology does sound like something interesting. I hope there are dinosaurs involved! :D
Every rule has an exception. Even this one.
Rinvee
Young scout

Post by Rinvee »

So... The next step will be BL exclusive game? *grins*
Just kidding. I like variety in games *wink wink*

Archeology! The last I played with this theme it was with Sheherazade! Truly awesome game. So my hopes are going up and up~
And, oh! DAT ART!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the LONG TERM plan (meaning that won't even begin talking about this since is far away in the future) is to have a yuri only game and a yaoi only game. Things could change but that's the idea now :)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Don't ask, time will tell! :wink:
When I saw this image on Twitter I was excited and even from my favorite artist :)