Long story game?

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc
auroraspirit
Young scout

Long story game?

Post by auroraspirit »

Would Winter Wolves ever consider making a long play time game? Not talking about just a few days play with a few characters, like a whole boat load, several or ten of varying age groups (possibly) all with different story lines interconnected to the main character or setting for one reason or another.

I would be interested in a really big epic game one time would be happy to pay $40 like you do with some otome games.

Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Long story game?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I'm not excluding it, would be an interesting game, even if would require a lot of writing and art. We'll see after I finish a bunch of other games first :)
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

I would love to write a storyline for one of the characters I dream of becoming a mangaka although my art kinda sucks at the moment I know that my writing is really good (without chuffing my ego)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the problem right now is that I HAVE to finish a lot of games that I started in past years (and already paid for art, music, etc). But I'll remember your offer :)
auroraspirit
Young scout

Post by auroraspirit »

Thank you and all the best to you Jack :)