Yuri Dating Sim Title Feedback/Suggestions *Updated Nov 24*

Games with gameplay beside the story: raising your skills, map systems, life simulations, etc

What title do you like best? Also, which variation of the second, if any, do you prefer?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Mad_Scientist
Young scout

Re: Yuri Dating Sim Title Feedback/Suggestions *Updated Nov

Post by Mad_Scientist »

Updated the original post, but also posting this here:

Ok, first of all, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We've talked and brainstormed a bit, and have a few name ideas that we like better than either of the original ideas.

There is "Summer in Trigue", in which case the island would be named Trigue. (Inspired by a similar idea from feedback). What can I say, I like puns and will not apologize for that fact :P

The other options are "I Can't Get Away From My Romantic Getaway", and the variation that also has the word "Island" in it. Not quite a pun, but still wordplay.

Please note that I've set this new poll to allow you to vote for two choices, so that in addition to voting for which title you like best, you can also vote for whether you think Island should be in the second title.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

So, if you go with Summer in Trigue, will there be a short trip to the Isle of View (I Love You)?

*ponders* I guess if Myrth from Loren was there, it could be Isle of Yew...
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

C-14 Dating, Heirs and Graces, now Summer in Trigue. :lol: I like where this is going.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good we've decided to go with Summer In Trigue. I can now start posting artwork/previews for it :mrgreen:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

iWeasle wrote: if the island were to be named "Trigue", it could be named "Much in Trigue"
Mad_Scientist wrote: There is "Summer in Trigue", in which case the island would be named Trigue. (Inspired by a similar idea from feedback). What can I say, I like puns and will not apologize for that fact :P
jack1974 wrote:Good we've decided to go with Summer In Trigue. I can now start posting artwork/previews for it :mrgreen:
Yeah! we helped :lol: .