Steam version?

Life simulation game in a fantasy world: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm
SashaNekosune
Young scout

Steam version?

Post by SashaNekosune »

So... were people who owned the original supposed to get a key for the steam version or did we have to buy it on steam as well? because if we were supposed to i don't remember being sent the email for it. most likely it wound up in my junk folder and since i don't check that much it was likely lost. that is assuming i was allowed a key like i was for Loren the amazon princess.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Steam version?

Post by jack1974 »

Use this self-serve website: http://bestanimegames.com/steam/
SashaNekosune
Young scout

Post by SashaNekosune »

Thanks. :3
Chiaki
Young scout

Post by Chiaki »

Sorry to piggy-back onto this thread, but I had a question regarding the Steam version of Spirited Hearts Deluxe (as opposed to the http://www.winterwolves.com client version) and sorry, also, if this question was answered in another area or thread (but I did peruse as many as I could before asking!)

I was looking around the web at screen shots of Spirited Heart/Spirited Hearts Deluxe, and I saw a screenshot of the female demon protagonist in the "Sexy Girl" job, but it seemed different from the image of that same job (for the same chara race) on the Steam version. Is this a case of the Steam version being altered/censored similar to the Loren game? If this is the case (and it wasn't a case of me mistaking the image in the screenshot) just out of curiosity, are there any other differences between the two client versions (such as other job-outfits, or romance-ending CG's or such?)

And lastly, if there is a difference, is there also a similar 'patch' or 'drop-in file' to the Loren game that has the other/original graphics?

Thanks again for all of your hard work on all of your games...I do love them so and buy them here and on Steam. ^^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No in that case was a change I did to the game long time ago, for another smaller portal... the owner was sure that by making the outfits less sexy my soul would be saved :mrgreen: Jokes apart, I let that guy brainwash me (I thought he was an expert of games at the time) so the original sprites were lost. After all those changes the game on his "portal" sold less than my own website. Since then I've learned to not give too much weight to "experts" :lol:
Chiaki
Young scout

Post by Chiaki »

Ha ha, what an interesting story... :p It sounds as if that other client version (with the original sprites) is now a 'collector's item' of sorts? LOL

I am sure all you would need is a copy of it (maybe from one of the reviewers you might have sent it to, or a mirror-site of that portal?) to reverse-engineer the 'lost' sprites and graphics out of it...could even spin the extra graphics into an add-on pack for the "Spirited Hearts Ultra-Mega-Deluxe" version! ^^

I am just joking, of course, and best of luck with your SH2 release...was just an interesting twist I wasn't expecting when I saw those older alternate graphics. :p