A new race appears

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Re: A new race appears

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Why do I get this weird (and very ominous) feeling he's somehow connected with the hooded figure from Queen of Thieves!?
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Palmettogamer14 wrote:Why do I get this weird (and very ominous) feeling he's somehow connected with the hooded figure from Queen of Thieves!?
I was gettin that too... :o

Baaaaaaaad-lookin dude (dame? being? Can't even be certain...), whoever they are...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

another cute NPC.
Before asking for romance, please note the long pointy knife she's holding.... :mrgreen: :twisted:
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

jack1974 wrote:Image
another cute NPC.
Before asking for romance, please note the long pointy knife she's holding.... :mrgreen: :twisted:
Sooooooooooo ... She likes it rough, I am okay with that :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

a few more random NPCs. I think I exaggerated a bit, there's over 60 unique faces so far :mrgreen:
There'll be a sort of XCOM feeling with a roster, mission assignment, etc. At least in theory. I won't be doing this one next year anyway (with Amber, Love Bites, Undead Lily, PS2 and possibly something else I don't think will have the time!).
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

At the very least, Jack, we guys HAVE to be able to romance at least one of the 2: the dame 2nd from bottom left, and/or the lady in the center of the bottom row.

Expect RIOTS if we can't get such!!! :evil:

Might be kidding. But no guarantees. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tsk, this game has already two of the hottest romances to appear in a game... :wink:
(the two furry/animal characters)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

some mage NPCs you can use in the game missions (sketch). Artist almost finished all the NPCs. There are already over 100 unique face NPCs (they share same base body depending on class/gender, but the face is different). I think should be enough!!! :o :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

some mage NPCs you can use in the game missions (sketch). Artist almost finished all the NPCs. There are already over 100 unique face NPCs (they share same base body depending on class/gender, but the face is different). I think should be enough!!! :o :mrgreen:
I'm afraid I don't understand: NPC means Non-Playable Character, doesn't it? (If I'm wrong please correct me.)
But ya said they can be used in game missions.

How could a character one can't play as be used? (Unless it's something like the armies that can be sent forth in the assault on Everburn in Loren. Is that what's meant?)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In this case by NPC I mean they're not regular party members or main character of the story. Also their name/stats will be randomly generated.