Post by Jim1958 »

This is very good.

Regards
Jim
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Bionic Heart 2 - first concept art

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks :) The game won't be ready before next year for sure, and hopefully this new artist won't vanish in the air, so when is ready might be one of my best looking games ever 8)
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

I'm sorry in advance, but I have to do this.

Maybe you should make a game about "the case of the vanishing artists".
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha but that would be a sad sad story! It might end with the game developer going nuts and shooting himself :lol:
charonn
Young scout

Post by charonn »

I am sad to hear that the artist up and fled. I really liked the look of the first game, but I also like the new art work. I can't imagine playing with the same characters though. I've only got about 6 endings so far, but I just have an image in my head about what happens to them, so if they magically start over again its kinda weird for me. Maybe that's just me, since I haven't finished all the endings :).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the original artist decided to pursue a webcomic career. I confused this with Loren Amazon Princess game. She didn't vanish in the air but gave me notice, so was correct.
I really like this new artist though, even if is perhaps less manga, but the quality is much higher.
I know is weird to do a sequel of a multiple-ending game, because you never know which is the right one to pick, or because you might consider the "right" ending a different one from mine :lol:
charonn
Young scout

Post by charonn »

I'm not sure if this ending was in the first game or not since I haven't gotten all of the endings , but I am hoping that ....
Spoiler:
There is an ending where you become like a crazy cat man/cat lady. I really liked Orthelo the cat and would love an ending where you don't end up with any guy or girl but just the cat :lol: . Maybe I am weird, but that is my idea of a good ending. I really liked the Orthelo interactions and found them to be funny. I hope there are also cats in the sequel. I'd actually like to hear more about how they were tested and maybe have options to save all the cats and have a cat utopia or so. Yes, I'm a bit crazy :o :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no there isn't such ending :D But there will be Othello in the sequel as well (need to remind the new artist to draw him).
However the idea of saving the cats from the lab is cool and maybe can use it in the sequel story somehow :)
charonn
Young scout

Post by charonn »

Oh yes, I apologize for butchering his name 0-0. I am really bad with names and for some reason was thinking there was an "r" in it. My misspelling of Shakespeare. But yeah I really liked the scene where ....
Spoiler:
When you are cooking with Helen you can pet the cat and then she gets upset because you'll get cat hair on the food :lol:
I was also thinking maybe it would be interesting to have a bionic female protagonist this time. So maybe Tanya or someone else as the main character for a different viewpoint :).