Steam testing

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Steam testing

Post by jack1974 »

Yes probably your was an early bug (in the first versions indeed the bonus content wasn't activated).
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

I don't suppose me buying this a long time ago in a bundle would count for me getting a code, would it?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If is groupees, they have the keys so you should be able to :)
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

Curse you Humble Bundle! Welp, time to save up money again
ill_intent
Young scout

Post by ill_intent »

Ooh! The steam version came out today.

Congrats, again.

I've still got my original one I bought from your site here, so I can't really support you by buying it there....but grats anyways!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I am having trouble getting one Achievement:

Kiss Me
Where it says Complete At Least One Romance Subplot

This doesn't make sense as I have completed every other romance (male, female, hetero/homosexual) I even finished the game starting with a new romance, and it still doesn't come up.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's strange, probably you should try to keep a save just before that achievement, and delete the persistent/everything (or move them away).
In my Steam control panel I can see the percentage of achievements and all have been unlocked, so IT WORKS, in general :lol: Not sure why you don't get it, I remember getting it while I tried. Could even be just a random Steam fluke, sometimes it happens :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:It's strange, probably you should try to keep a save just before that achievement, and delete the persistent/everything (or move them away).
In my Steam control panel I can see the percentage of achievements and all have been unlocked, so IT WORKS, in general :lol: Not sure why you don't get it, I remember getting it while I tried. Could even be just a random Steam fluke, sometimes it happens :)
When is the Achievement supposed to fire? As I said, I started a brand new game. For that matter, where is the persistent located at?

Otherwise, its no big deal to me, but just mentioned it in case someone else may face the same issue.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Persistent is under the save/ subfolder, though now Ren'Py stores is also in the shared location described here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
So probably would be better to delete it from both places to be sure :)

Achievement should fire the same moment it shows in the game, so the first time you see a romance CG!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Persistent is under the save/ subfolder, though now Ren'Py stores is also in the shared location described here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
So probably would be better to delete it from both places to be sure :)

Achievement should fire the same moment it shows in the game, so the first time you see a romance CG!
There is definitely something going on. I deleted the Persistents from both the App/Roaming file I already knew about, and from the location which also saved the Steam version. I booted up the Lisa/Michelle Romance, and played it. It unlocked the 'Truth About Me', 'Best of Both Worlds', and 'Kiss Me' achievements on my computer, but the 'Kiss Me' Achievement still doesn't unlock on Steam (and yes, I was on Steam at the time of unlocking it)