Prince Cliff Romance

A sci-fi RPG game https://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
sakurakimuchi
Young scout

Prince Cliff Romance

Post by sakurakimuchi »

I don't know why but I can't get exp with the Prince. I even have the guide and I know that says that after I complete a mission or a task I should go talk to Cliff, but doing so only increase my relationship points with the Marada Queen, I'm so bummed. What am I doing wrong? :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Prince Cliff Romance

Post by jack1974 »

Uhm, what version are you playing? I never had reports of Cliff romance not working before, strange! :shock:
sakurakimuchi
Young scout

Post by sakurakimuchi »

I have the version 1.2
Well, it's working but somehow I can't get his ''best'' ending in the end he kind of dumps Joshua. Is that how it is or is it just because I can't seem to achieve his full ''romance bar'' (?)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Version 1.2 is VERY OLD. I don't even know how you got it, since is not available on my servers anymore. I recommend you download a new one and start a new game, otherwise I don't think will work correctly.
The ending is still the same anyway, if you unlocked the romance CG then you saw it. The romances in that game don't carry on until the end (that's how it was written).
sakurakimuchi
Young scout

Post by sakurakimuchi »

I purchased it a few years ago but never tried Cliff's path before, that must be why. haha
But thanks anyway and sorry to bother you.