Possible Bugs in Vera Balnc Ep 1 for iPad?

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Possible Bugs in Vera Balnc Ep 1 for iPad?

Post by Moonstruck Muse »

Hello.

I noticed something a tad off in Vera Blanc episode one. (I'm playing it on the iPad.) When I'm reading the man's mind after he gets unhypnotized, one of his lines is a box with a blank space in it, instead of just the regular empty space used. So it's like a box that would have a letter in it, but it's empty inside the box. Also, it looks like it should say "I remember she came to me" but the E in me never fills in, and just to be sure, I tried every letter of the alphabet and all failed at that part.

The line that this happens in is when you are interrogating him, and he thinks:
I remember she⎕came to my...

I also noticed that on occasion, the music or effects continue on after a scene has ended. For example, if you have Vera take a shower in her hotel room before turning on the TV, the shower noise continues on for a while. This happens are various scenes, apparently when a noise effect wouldn't start right away or something to change it.
Moonstruck Muse
Young scout

Re: Possible Bugs in Vera Balnc Ep 1 for iPad?

Post by Moonstruck Muse »

I didn't want to open a new topic for this, but I found some very minor typos in the Mac version as well.

Also, that bug with the box letter during the interrogation in EP 1 is not present. However, I noticed that there is an extra space during a some dialogues with Thomas Koln, all from Vera:
"So, you don't like Mayor Herz ?"
"What has he done ?"
"Do you know anything about the werewolf ?"

Then later, if you go back during Day 5 to your house, Eva says:
"I don't know about Brandon, but Vera is ...different. The way she thinks isn't like other human beings'." and I think the final ' after beings is unneeded.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Possible Bugs in Vera Balnc Ep 1 for iPad?

Post by fleetp »

I'm replaying the PC version, and I defused the bomb on the train, but later in the game Vera and Brandon are talking about the bomb exploding.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.