released Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
fleetp
Druid

released Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs

Post by fleetp »

http://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&p=7083#p7083

EDIT: Fixed broken link at wolflore.

Take on the role of Vera Blanc, a beautiful young woman with an extraordinary power: the ability to read other people's minds! Daughter of Emmanuel Blanc, one of the richest people on Earth, Vera left a life of luxury to use her powers to work alongside former FBI agent Brandon Mackey, who currently runs a detective agency specializing in paranormal cases.

Vera and Brandon travel to a small college town near Cincinnati Ohio to investigate an unusual illness in the son of a college professor.

The game ending you get depends on choices you make. Game play includes a challenging mini-game. Vera Blanc immerses you in the world of the supernatural as you play the detective! Will you be able to solve the mystery?

This is the fourth of my Vera Blanc fan-made games, based on characters in the commercially released Vera Blanc games (characters used with permission of Winter Wolves Games). If you enjoy this free game, I encourage you to buy one of the Winter Wolves commercially released Vera Blanc games.

This release contains both teen and adult versions, selectable by in game menu.

Free registration at wolflore is required to download.

Last edited by fleetp on Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fleetp
Druid

Re: released Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs

Post by fleetp »

Added screenshot to first post. On the advice of friends, I used a more realistic model for Vera.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Updated to HTML format (using techniques developed by kexter), playable on MAC, Linux, and Windows.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Now playable on-line at newgrounds. Link -> https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/ ... 1587260542 . Chose adult or teen version via in-game menu
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha is amazing all the work you put in those games. I still hope one day to make another official VB game :)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Jack,
Thank you. :) I still hope that one day you will make another Vera Blanc game. I played 'Vera Blanc Full Moon' again a few months ago.
Very respectfully,
fleetp