Vera Blanc and the Return to Romania (fan made) NSFW

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
fleetp
Druid

Vera Blanc and the Return to Romania (fan made) NSFW

Post by fleetp »

Vera Blanc and the Return to Romania (fan made) Not Safe For Work Sexually explicit, alcohol use.

NOTE: There is a menu at the start of the game to select the adult or PG 13 (no nudity) version of the visual novel.

Download from the adults only section of Wolflore (free registration required) http://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2653

Join Vera Blanc, private investigator who specializes in solving "unusual" cases, as she travels to Romania in search of a missing person.
Was she kidnapped, and if so, who kidnapped her, and why? Can Vera outwit the succubus? Will the handsome vampire seduce Vera?

You, the player, guide Vera through the story. Help her investigate, ask questions, interview the other characters, and use Vera's ability to (sometimes) read minds in order to solve the mystery.
Player choices determine how the story progresses, and the eventual outcome. There are two endings.

This is a cross-over story combining characters from my original story 'Arnie and the Hitchhiker', and the Vera Blanc characters from Winterwolves Games (Jack has generously granted permission to use those characters). Conversion to HTML used techniques developed by kexter.

System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using several browsers on a PC running Windows 7 and on a MAC. It should run on a Linux system.

You may not upload this visual novel to any other website.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.