Game crashing (mac)

A story-driven poker / dating sim game
sayuri
Young scout

Game crashing (mac)

Post by sayuri »

I've encountered this bug a few times. It happens when tailing Miko and her boyfriend pulls a knife and you play a cardgame to keep your reasons a secret. The first time I played until I was about to win the game and the screen froze and I couldn't quit the game or return to the menu. Second time the game crashed while transitioning from sprites to the card table, third time the screen froze on the card table right after I entered my playing money. It's always been in fullscreen and I've had to forcequit since I couldn't move the mouse or quit normally. I'd appreciate some help :).
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Game crashing (mac)

Post by jack1974 »

Hi,
I know the game has some problems on Mac only, will take a look and let you know :)
2marcus
Young scout

Post by 2marcus »

Yes, I've gotten this bug too on my Mac - it happens randomly during card games. I found out that a solution is to keep a clean copy of the game, and whenever it crashes, I force quit, delete the first copy, and move in a clean copy. All the saved games persist, so that worked for me.

(hmm... now I wonder if I really needed the clean copy at all... I thought I did, but I'm not sure)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah thanks for the tip :) I think the game crashes mostly if by mistake you click on the help text below the cards (not sure 100% about this though). Anyway you found a good solution! 8)