Two crashes

Otome dating sim: http://www.winterwolves.com/loveandorder.htm
Kukalie
Young scout

Two crashes

Post by Kukalie »

As much as hate bring you up bad news of crashes *sigh* :(

1. First was with Pierre on event where he was overly stressed. When you click "...with some help" (or something like that) game crashes.
Also his cg didn't show up in extras when I completed the game while dating him

2. I'm guessing there was suppose to be event with Dorothy since she show up right before game crashed but it happened before she could say anything so I'm not sure.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Two crashes

Post by jack1974 »

Hi,
thanks for the report, when the game crashes you should see a file called traceback.txt with some useful debug info. Can you look for it and post the content here? it will help us a lot to track and fix those bugs!
Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

I would but there doesn't seem to be any. :?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm in the installation folder, there aren't any other .txt files? like log.txt or something?
Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

Well there's some log thing listing some...uh extensions?

Other than that there's nothing.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hm strange, usually there should be some log file for a crash :(
Well, I pointed the coder to this thread anyway and I'll let you know if we found a solution. BTW when did you download the game? I ask because I just uploaded a new version about 6-7h ago.
Kukalie
Young scout

Post by Kukalie »

At some point in Friday so it's not the new one most likely
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, coder said she fixed your problem. We have just uploaded a new build so if you redownload the game now you won't have that bug anymore. Thanks for the help!
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

I also noticed that whenever you overwrite a saved game, and load up from there, the game will sometimes get buggy.

Some examples: Dana will be in casual clothes in the office instead of her suit. And the main task given to you by a character, at that point of time, will not appear in the job list. So have fun clicking everywhere each time you receive a new mini-task, since you don't know what he/she assigned to you, all the way till you are thanked for a job well done.

I must add, the clothes bug will resolve itself when you finish the day and head to bed.

--

The only crash I had was when I choose the option "Hang up" while playing the mystery storyline.

--

I know you might ask me, why don't I save in a new slot? But since I save for almost every day, it's not very practical. :-|
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

AH thanks will let the coder know about this. I don't think is the overwriting an old savegame the problem though, I think is reloading from inside the game rather than from main menu (it still a small bug though).