Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Sydellle
Young scout

Re: Romance Guide

Post by Sydellle »

I was wondering, how do you unlock the Harem Spy cut scene dialogue for Loren/Rei? I'm playing both protagonists interchangeably but can't seem to unlock these specific dialogues on when choosing different career paths. Are the choice options in the beginning of the game related to being a Harem Spy or does it have to do with affection points?

Thanks for the help! Also I just want to say that this game is extremely fun and provides hours of entertainment! I love how it feels like I'm playing my Hawke in DA2 all over again (especially with those hilarious joker options!) :)
MadarFoxfire
Young scout

Post by MadarFoxfire »

Yep, start of the game! You're a Harem Spy if your class is thief and you work in the Royal Palace.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

@MadarFoxfire: found the accidental Amukiki romance bug. You were right. A bug causes Amukiki's "argument" conversation to automatically start after a platonic convo, which doesn't have any explicit (Romance) tags in it. Only took 9 hours to find that out, but I'm so glad I did. :lol:
j20019
Young scout

Post by j20019 »

Question about Romance paths.

About to do another playthrough. In my first two, I stayed Friendly, but if I go Forceful or joking, does that change dialogue during Romance Paths?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Aleema can answer better but the attitude influences a lot of dialogues so I think yes :) I mean the romance path dialogues for sure, the ending romance scene (when you get the CG) might be less influenced I think.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

The way your PC responds will differ. For example, when Rei is being an asshat, Friendly!Elenor will almost slap him but Forceful!Elenor will pull a sword on him. But most differences are just how the PC responds for anything that couldn't pass for all 3 attitudes.
velf79
Young scout

Post by velf79 »

Not sure where to put this so sorry if this is the wrong place. On my first play through (friendly El Healer...) I got kidnapped by Mesphit and our hero Draco took my place. I thought it was a nice touch and really made me warm up to the sparky half-elf. However, I have not been able to do this on any other play though. What triggers this event? Or am I just being thick?
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

You have to let Loren be mean to Tobaar when she first meets him so that he gives up the secret location of Mesphit. Otherwise, you go straight to the Vork quest and pass up that cutscene.
velf79
Young scout

Post by velf79 »

Thank you! It was annoying me ;-)
Tellah
Young scout

Post by Tellah »

:lol: I ended up sorta-accidentally romancing Karen the last time I played- I think I hit a bug.
Going from the romance guide-
Spoiler:
* I gained a point with her by not apologizing in a Chapter 3 Dialogue.
* Then I randomly got a dialogue at camp about a cut on Elenor's hand which had me confused because I didn't remember such a thing happening (I think this was the "Stupidity" dialogue)
* ...and then I got the cutscene the next time I went to camp where Elenor got that cut on her hand. I think it was "Last Rites."
It... was kinda funny in a way, but confusing too :lol: