Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Aleema
Official writer

Re: Romance Guide

Post by Aleema »

Most of the demons can't control themselves because they are being ordered to do something by a bad person. They're essentially being hijacked in the same way that Mesphit is. Also, even if they do attack on their own accord, can you blame them? They need to protect themselves in a world where they're assumed to be evil monsters. Some demons think that they should conquer Aravorn in order to exist in it, since the humans/elves/etc are the "evil" ones to them (attacking them on sight, destroying their homes, etc). In the sequel, we will explore that in more detail.
Tellah
Young scout

Post by Tellah »

I'm glad that's getting explored more in the sequel- especially in the expansion, it came across more often that the 'evil' races were either dupes of Fost and/or defending themselves (the lizardmen, etc).
It's just with what drove him to go demon in the first place largely being worked on, (and in a romance, with someone who'll accept him no matter what and all), it just seems a little strange to me that Mesphit gets worse...
Well, like I said, I kinda hope he pops up in the sequel. He IS one of the ones who directly brings up the question of demons being evil.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

All characters of main game will show up one way or another in sequel or some other game/spin-off (not necessarily as playing characters). I mean, you haven't seen the last of him for sure :wink:
Tellah
Young scout

Post by Tellah »

XD That's also good news- I may be yammering on a lot about Mesphit lately, but over the course of the game I've grown fond of just about everyone.
KJ5233
Young scout

Post by KJ5233 »

Letting everyone know I'm not much of a gamer so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.

I done 3 run thoughs once as Saren and twice as Loren. My first run through I was able to romance Myrth but nothing on the next two. I swear on the 3rd somewhere during the game I lost all my hearts but could be wrong. I have not been getting all the offers for romance I've been hearing about so I will now refer to the guide as I play and see if it gets better

I've been playing around with weapons and armor looking to strengthen the players. Also adding when available special abilities when players level up. There have been times when some players powers seem lessened and I'm not sure why. And I do understand when they have been staggered and stuff like like that. I mean there are times when Amukiki hit 94-109 and others 55-58.

Lastly (I know I getting way off topic) I am confused on the "human path" Elv path" and now the "ember blade path" I also didn't realize how important the character set up was and how many choices and vairables there are.

Yes I am playing on easy. I tried normal on the 2nd and was killed off in the 4th chapter. I'll get there as I find this fun as hell. From reading some of the posts; how the hell do you find time to do that many run thoughs? Takes me a week.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

KJ5233 wrote:Letting everyone know I'm not much of a gamer so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.

I done 3 run thoughs once as Saren and twice as Loren. My first run through I was able to romance Myrth but nothing on the next two. I swear on the 3rd somewhere during the game I lost all my hearts but could be wrong. I have not been getting all the offers for romance I've been hearing about so I will now refer to the guide as I play and see if it gets better
Well some romances are gender specific and Myrth is one of them so Ellenor can flirt with her. But you mentioned that she had gained affection (the hearts) that would be a bug with a female protagonist.
Yes I am playing on easy. I tried normal on the 2nd and was killed off in the 4th chapter. I'll get there as I find this fun as hell. From reading some of the posts; how the hell do you find time to do that many run thoughs? Takes me a week.
Some people might have more free time than others, others have a lot of playing experince with these type of games. Some people like me focus on a play through took me six hours to finish the game on normal, I pretty much only focused on courting Loren with Ell (That gives me a lot of incentive to replay the game over and over again to see each character's dialogue).

As for your other question I think an answer by the developers of this fine game should answer.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

KJ5233 wrote: I done 3 run thoughs once as Saren and twice as Loren. My first run through I was able to romance Myrth but nothing on the next two. I swear on the 3rd somewhere during the game I lost all my hearts but could be wrong. I have not been getting all the offers for romance I've been hearing about so I will now refer to the guide as I play and see if it gets better
There was the "heart bugs" but was in older version, so if you got 1.1k and up there shouldn't be it anymore.
KJ5233 wrote: I've been playing around with weapons and armor looking to strengthen the players. Also adding when available special abilities when players level up. There have been times when some players powers seem lessened and I'm not sure why. And I do understand when they have been staggered and stuff like like that. I mean there are times when Amukiki hit 94-109 and others 55-58.
Depends on your weapons, on other character buffs (Loren can buff other party members improving the attack for example with Battlecry skill) but also on the enemies. Tougher enemies will have harder armor so the same character that was doing 75-100hp of damage might do 50-75hp for example. You need to look at the values on the left of the screen while fighting, and also check the enemies elemental weaknesses. For some is obvious, for example Fire Demon, if you use the Flood skill of Apolimesho you'll get a big damage bonus.
KJ5233 wrote: Lastly (I know I getting way off topic) I am confused on the "human path" Elv path" and now the "ember blade path" I also didn't realize how important the character set up was and how many choices and vairables there are.
It's only a plot thing - there's no "right or wrong" choice, was just to differentiate the plot a bit :)
KJ5233 wrote: Yes I am playing on easy. I tried normal on the 2nd and was killed off in the 4th chapter. I'll get there as I find this fun as hell. From reading some of the posts; how the hell do you find time to do that many run thoughs? Takes me a week.
Haha well, some people have more time, some are faster at playing, some are more skilled, and so on. Personally I now play all the AAA games always at easy level because I don't have much time but I want to finish them :mrgreen:
KJ5233
Young scout

Post by KJ5233 »

Obviously I meant Elenor not Loren. See I told you I was a newbie.

Thanks for the answers folks.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I have avoided all spoilers for a while and am not going back through them, since there are far too many all over the place too. I'm sorry if this has been asked. I just got the Expansion today and was wondering
Spoiler:
Karen's Quest. Was the little half lizard girl (big hint) the same that is going to be in the sequel? (forgotten her name :? )if so I'm surprise you didn't want to do a little sprite for her?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's not as simple as it is - making a little sprite could have delayed the release even by 1 month :( I mean adding last minute stuff is good if you don't have problems with deadlines, but the expansion was supposed to be out "this summer" and is already September... :lol: Sauzer's "new outfit" (just to avoid spoilers) was finished only the 31st July for example, and I had planned it in May.