Who is the best Love Interest?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Which character of the game you liked mostly?

You may select 1 option

View results

krisslanza
Young scout

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:Yes they're cool indeed. Maybe will be able to do some tattoo-story also on some female character :)
The future will tell!
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

Honestly? From the boring, industry-standard, straight male perspective?

I liked Loren best.

There's nothing really WRONG with Myrth, though her voice acting occasionally grated, I just found her romance arc a little... rushed. And, although I didn't really mind Chambara's arc, the ending was a little... meh.

But, really, I liked Loren's best. It seemed to gel best with the overall plot, and it seemed believable in both the cultural constraints on both participants and their reactions to a slowly-developing relationship.

I just wish she were actually noticeably taller and bigger like the game script says she should be, because, to be uncomfortably frank, I've rather a thing for the woman being taller than the man.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the problem with 2d games is that is hard to represent in every scene correctly each character dimension, since you could have some zoom-in effect and so on :)
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

It's coo, man.

...But we have no trouble telling that the dwarves areSHUT UP, NO TALKING BACK.
gino
Young scout

Post by gino »

Ahh strong women 8)
That's what I liked most of WW games and in particular the two RPGs, Planet Stronghold and Loren. In PS we have Rebecca and of course Shiler (I like to consider her a woman). On Loren, I love Loren and Karen. Is quite refreshing from the classic stereotypes often seen in manga games of the "mary sue" female characters. Props to WW and their writers for bringing such awesome characters to life!
okiness
Young scout

Post by okiness »

oh nooo its that girl from hanako's forum get her out of here before she starts talking about the demon guy

My favorite is Rei! His feels the most natural out of everyone.
Dizzard
Young scout

Post by Dizzard »

I just got this game today.

As much as I do find romances in these type of games interesting, I tend to shy away from romantic actions in games these days because I can't be bothered dealing with characters feeling betrayed and having hissy fits. Is there a certain heart ranking (on the top right of camp screen) where characters start taking offence to you flirting with other people?

I'm tempted to go down the Karen or Rei routes for Elenor though....but that's only a thought. Mainly because I haven't met this Rei character yet (although I've seen a picture of him) and I kinda feel like I might have missed the boat with Loren already.

Do you have to do every romantic interaction with a character for them to get involved? If you miss a few is that alright?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No you don't need to do every romantic interaction! But check this exhaustive romance guide that Aleema wrote for more info: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2329
Xylina
Young scout

Post by Xylina »

Rei is my favorite out of all the romances I've tried with Elenor, (I just need to finish Loren's and Karen's romances). Forceful Harem Spy Elenor with him is simply delicious.
dyaebl
Young scout

Post by dyaebl »

I have just finished this game once again, this time with Castle of N'Mar expansion and Mesphit romance. I must say, when I played Loren for the first time, I was suprised that I couldn't romance this demon dark elf, so yah, through my last gameplay I had really enjoy being able to get my Elenor close to him. :D
But I didn't expect how this all romance thing turned out. I'm still shocked and deep inside I have feeling that I didn't have a chance to see the true side of Mesphit. It's kinda disappointing, but hey, it's still a good stuff to write about in a sequel, eh? :D
That's why I chose Rei in this poll. Even if it's been months passed after I finished this game with Elenor&Rei romance, I'm still coming back to the Achievments menu and I'm keeping to enjoy "The Oath" scene. <3
But Mesphit is second on my list, and if I'll be able to romance both of them in a sequel, I'll do so. :D Maybe even Mesphit as a first character to romance, because I'm so looking forward to see his "true self". :D