Who is the best Love Interest?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Which character of the game you liked mostly?

You may select 1 option

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah probably I should have made two separate polls depending on which character you play. But doing that I would reset to zero all votes, so... for this time will keep it as it is :mrgreen:
I liked both Loren romances, but I agree that many same-sex are really good, like Saren-Draco and Elenor-Karen (one of my favorites). I have also a weak spot for Chambara...as long as she is in play, I like the romances 8)
Katicflis
Young scout

Post by Katicflis »

So. As a straight female who does enjoy some man/man erotica now and again, Id like to go over what I thought about the relationships in Loren.
First Id like to say my favorite character was Apolimesho. :X

Ela/Saren x Amukiki -- I enjoyed the plot and found Amuk's manly, possessive behavior to lead to what was, by far, the sexiest romance in the game for me, especially since Ela/Saren challenged him. This one Ill actually go back and reread cause it kinda fuels some fun fantasies for me. XD

Ela/Saren x Chambra - Im a big fan of Chambra as a character though Im a little iffy on the relationship aspect(I found Chambra harder to like as the plotline went on ... normally its the reverse). Overall I preferred Ela/Chambra over Saren/Chambra due to the endings.

Saren x Myrth - I like Myrth's design visually(hot redhead, can't go wrong), but the character herself was annoying to me. In general I dont like characters that 'dress' skanky but act like virgins. Its too conflicting for me to swallow, just like the "Mary Sue was so achingly beautiful everyone stared at her, but she had no idea of her own beauty!!" thing you see A LOT in literature. I guess I can be picky with female representation in writing but I prefer characters that feel honest(like Chambra, Karen and Loren).

Loren (BxG, GxG) - Really loved the art for these romances. I found the path from slave to lover overall very charming. One of my favorites.

Draco (BxB) - I actually didnt bother with the Draco romance ... As a personal preference, I just dont like the character much.

Karen (GxG) - I really enjoyed Karen's character but for the romance I wish she had perhaps a few more reservations after moving on from the man she threw away her kingdom and daughter to be with. Otherwise I really liked this romance.

Rei (GxB) - This turned out very sweet when I thought it'd be sexy. On one level, I felt like I wanted things to be 'naughty' with Rei since he was such a sleaze, but I guess most girls dream of turning the bad boy into a sweet lover. The whole romance turned out so cute and heartwarming that I enjoyed it thoroughly despite my initial expectations.

Mesphit (GxB,BxB) - Found this to be one of the more interesting relationships due to all of Mesphit's issues. I see a lot of potential for things to get primal here should this plotline be continued in the sequel... A little bit of danger can be really sexy afterall!

I enjoyed replaying the game to view all these relationships and Loren has made me a committed fan of winter wolves. Cant wait for the sequel. :D
blitzen13
Young scout

Post by blitzen13 »

My thoughts as a bi female:

I have played through several times now (the expansion is amazing, btw, almost like having a whole new game!), and I have explored several different romance options, but my two standout favourites are:

Elenor & Karin: I just adore Karin, quite frankly. She is so wounded and at the same time so strong, I find her irresistible. Her avatar is absolutely beautiful, and the cut scene once Elenor makes her choice is really lovely. I honestly found it very difficult to choose any other path for Elenor!

Sarin & Draco: I had no particular bias going in as to whether Sarin would end up with a boy or a girl, but I found the interactions between these two characters both sweet and funny. They are really adorable together!

I have tried other combinations--I liked Elenor/Rei, and I went pretty far with Saren/Myrth, but I didn't get the same emotional kick out of it. Mesphit was an interesting option, but I knew it wouldn't end well so I avoided it. Amukiki held no interest for me at all, and neither did Chambara. I would have enjoyed a Saren/Rei option, or Elenor/Dora.

Here is the strange thing: At no time did I ever consider getting Elenor or Saren involved with Loren. I didn't hate the character, but she was much too young & emotionally immature for me to consider her a romantic option. I'm probably much older than your usual player, so that might have been part of it. But the privileged ice queen thing just doesn't do it for me.
Mariko
Young scout

Post by Mariko »

blitzen13 wrote:My thoughts as a bi female:

I have played through several times now (the expansion is amazing, btw, almost like having a whole new game!), and I have explored several different romance options, but my two standout favourites are:

Elenor & Karin: I just adore Karin, quite frankly. She is so wounded and at the same time so strong, I find her irresistible. Her avatar is absolutely beautiful, and the cut scene once Elenor makes her choice is really lovely. I honestly found it very difficult to choose any other path for Elenor!

Sarin & Draco: I had no particular bias going in as to whether Sarin would end up with a boy or a girl, but I found the interactions between these two characters both sweet and funny. They are really adorable together!

I have tried other combinations--I liked Elenor/Rei, and I went pretty far with Saren/Myrth, but I didn't get the same emotional kick out of it. Mesphit was an interesting option, but I knew it wouldn't end well so I avoided it. Amukiki held no interest for me at all, and neither did Chambara. I would have enjoyed a Saren/Rei option, or Elenor/Dora.

Here is the strange thing: At no time did I ever consider getting Elenor or Saren involved with Loren. I didn't hate the character, but she was much too young & emotionally immature for me to consider her a romantic option. I'm probably much older than your usual player, so that might have been part of it. But the privileged ice queen thing just doesn't do it for me.
I totally agree on the Elenor/Karen pairing although I also like Elenor/Loren in fact I tend to romance both all the way through and when forced to chose I always find myself wishing there was a "Couldn't you both just share me?" option. Imagine that cut scene with Elenor sandwiched between the two of them. lol.

I also agree on the Elenor/Dora pairing. Dora's just so aDORAble :D
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...You know what'd be an interesting pairing that'll NEVER happen?

Saren X Elinor.

Don't tell me you can't see it...

"...These people are crazy."

"I know, it's like they can't even resolve their basic personality conflicts without someone holding their hand and talking them through every little thing all the time!"

"And all of them always seem to just--"

"--Fall in love with whoever's handy at the drop of a hat, and--"

"--fight like cats in a sack when you wonder how they'd ever just sit down and--"

"--Talk."/"Talk."

"..."

"..."

"...Are you... feeling hungry?"

"...Just a little."

"...I've got some leftover food from when the princess made me cook for her."

"...I'd like that."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There was some talking about them mating to have a kid some months ago in forums (of course no clue what thread it was). Indeed I agree would be a cute pairing and kids would be good looking for sure. They would be half-elves though... hmm... small little Draco's! :lol:
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I still think you should add it in the sequel! And the story some people said as to why the other (depending on which you are playing) seemed to fit in too... Just saying :P
Leadman
Young scout

Post by Leadman »

I find people in here a little strange... :P They wish for Elenor/Dora but not Saren/Dora? In what world does that make sense?
And favorite pairing?

Hmm... I actually play pretty rough myself, so I was very enticed by the Chambara ones... But they ended up being pretty vanilla and a little boring for my tastes.
In general, most of them seem to have considerate, passionate "love-making" and not raunchy SEX, hehe.

But to answer the best pairing... Well, Saren/Draco DOES have some especially cute lines and some funny and memorable quotes, but the CG scene does nothing for me as I am straight.

I think I'll have to go Saren/Loren. It's an evolutionary tale of Loren coming to terms with her own womanhood and such, and I like that.

Elenor/Rei seems promising, so we'll have to see with that one.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Saren can have Dora, but only if Elenor can have her too. ;) I'll trade you a Saren/Karen for an Elenor/Myrth, even if it'll just be Saren and Karen whispering their names to each other, over and over.
Leadman
Young scout

Post by Leadman »

But Frankie-boy... I don't want Elenor/Myrth, hehe. Though I would be fine with a Saren/Karen one, that doesn't seem too out of place.
That will also be the only and last time I call you Frankie-boy, I promise.