Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Mariko
Young scout

Re: Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Post by Mariko »

jack1974 wrote:Right now the plan is to have Loren 2 directly and no expansions. In any case from now on each expansion / DLC (however you want to call them) will be a separate story, adding content to an already finished game turned out to be a real coding / debugging nightmare :)

Good to hear. I'll be looking forward to Loren 2. :D
Elmsdor
Young scout

Post by Elmsdor »

So how are personal quests started? Just talk to them during Chapter 3?

I found I can't seem to start Rei, Chanbara, Sauzer, Memphits personal quest. Do they have any?

And if we view a love triangle, does it kill the chances? Or doesn't?

I am currently at the start of Chapter 3, before engaging any of the main quests.

Also, have currently 8 personal quests. Or is there a limit?

Cheers
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the 3 new characters (Chambara, Sauzer, Mesphit) personal quest is when you recruit them, so they won't appear in the camp talk. As for Rei if I remember correctly you need first to do Myrth one (has been a while but if I remember correctly is that the reason you can't do it yet).
Love triangles have an impact on the romance, but not on the personal quests.
There's no limit to personal quests.
Elmsdor
Young scout

Post by Elmsdor »

Ah that's handy, much appreciated. Yea, I had to clear Mryth's PQ in order to get Rei to get baited. Similar to the Romance then.

Had to break Memphit's heart to continue the plot :P

I noticed you broke all 5 hears instead of 2-3 again?

Now to figure out this, N'mar thing.

Cheers
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

question: Can I let the vampires live and still get Zeal's help later on? I don't want to kill the vampires, but I'm feeling like I'll need Zeal's help later on if I'm going to get a happy ending for the game
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you let the vampires live you can still get Zeal help in another way... doing a pact with Mother Morte :wink:
Did you check the first post of this thread, there's a good walkthrough with all the various possibilities :)
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

jack1974 wrote:If you let the vampires live you can still get Zeal help in another way... doing a pact with Mother Morte :wink:
Did you check the first post of this thread, there's a good walkthrough with all the various possibilities :)
I did, but after I aquired Trouble, I decided to try my luck trusting my instincts. So I met Morte, then, talked to Zeal, then took on the vampire's diamond quest, then agreed to kill Morte for Zeal, as well as to get info from the vampires. Now that Morte is dead, is it impossible to get Zeal's help without killing the vampires?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah yes, if you already killed Morte then you can't have his help indeed! There are many choices/possible outcomes but ultimately depends who you help and in which order you do it :)
Ophelianime
Young scout

Post by Ophelianime »

jack1974 wrote:Ah yes, if you already killed Morte then you can't have his help indeed! There are many choices/possible outcomes but ultimately depends who you help and in which order you do it :)
Mmmmm. Does that mean that I'll get the original sad ending? Because if so, I'm going to have to reload an older save, because I want the happy ending.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you kill the vampires and make Zeal happy you can get the other ending :)