Were cheats ever added?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
setosu
Young scout

Were cheats ever added?

Post by setosu »

Helllloo I'm a newcomer here and while I hate to ask that question I just really couldn't find the answer on the forums.
I did find some topics of Jack saying that cheats might have been added with the expansion that can be easily activated in-game?
I like playing a game without cheats sure but there is always that time where you just want to go crazy with what you can do. Skyrim is a perfect example! I even bought that game on the 360 so there was no way I could possibly cheat if I felt tempted. (I go crazy on the PC version though. xD)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Were cheats ever added?

Post by jack1974 »

Yep, you only
Spoiler:
need to press the C key while outside combat and you can cheat like a PIG!!! :lol:
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

I actually wish there was some way to max your skills... It's so hard to level up!
Ultima75000
Young scout

Post by Ultima75000 »

Well the 10,000 gold is nice but yeah I would like a Max Skill option or something similar. Also why does the romance cheat only work on the expansion romances? (In addition for adding "Kill Zeal"?)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm well the romance cheat wasn't even supposed to be there :oops: are you talking about version 1.2 or one of the beta tested in forums like 1.2c ?
Ultima75000
Young scout

Post by Ultima75000 »

I just got the 1.2 from the registered demo. I couldn't figure out how to install 1.2c (In fact I ended up messing my own game up trying)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well 1.2c is just a zip, so you extract it to any directory and then run the executable for your OS, nothing else to do :) if you manage to make that work is better since has the latest updates (in particular Karen is much more powerful).
Anyway, the romance cheat is a mistake, it shouldn't even be present :lol:
Fairylyte
Young scout

Post by Fairylyte »

I'm sure that this has been asked before somewhere, so I apologize for asking again. How do you open the cheat menu using the "C" key? When or where do you need to press it in game? I remember that I was able to do it before with an older version of Loren but I don't remember how. *slaps forehead* I just started playing again, and I have the latest version but no matter what type of screen I'm on, pressing "C" doesn't do anything. I've just really wanted to use story mode, lol. Thank you!! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Now works only after you've won the game at least once (completed the main story once). People were abusing it and then asking me questions, so couldn't do support even for cheat modes :lol:
rooke30
Young scout

Post by rooke30 »

Maelora wrote:I actually wish there was some way to max your skills... It's so hard to level up!
Hmm, I'm not sure if I was imagining this but...

I think there was one time when all 7 (or something) of my characters levelled up at once. I went ahead and increased my stats for 4 of them, but I had to save and leave at that moment. When I reloaded the game later, the game remembered my stat increases for those 4 characters, but I could level them up a second time. I never tried it again (I thought it would spoil the balance) but that could be a potential exploit if you need higher stats.