Were cheats ever added?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Fairylyte
Young scout

Re: Were cheats ever added?

Post by Fairylyte »

jack1974 wrote:Now works only after you've won the game at least once (completed the main story once). People were abusing it and then asking me questions, so couldn't do support even for cheat modes :lol:
Thank you!! :) So even if I've beaten the game before, I would need to do it again to make the cheat mode available?
renke_
Elder Druid

Post by renke_ »

Fairylyte wrote:Thank you!! :) So even if I've beaten the game before, I would need to do it again to make the cheat mode available?
afaik the cheat mode availability is stored in the file "persistant" in the save game folder (together with other settings like skip mode, windowed/full screen etc) - so if you know someone with access to the cheats just copy this file :)
Fairylyte
Young scout

Post by Fairylyte »

renke_ wrote:
Fairylyte wrote:Thank you!! :) So even if I've beaten the game before, I would need to do it again to make the cheat mode available?
afaik the cheat mode availability is stored in the file "persistant" in the save game folder (together with other settings like skip mode, windowed/full screen etc) - so if you know someone with access to the cheats just copy this file :)
Thank you for telling me, renke!! :) I forgot that you could do something like that! Lol.
banana2013
Young scout

Post by banana2013 »

I have to ask, can anyone still open the cheat mode in ver 1.3.3? I can't seem to open it...