Question regarding Loren Keys

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
rikk42
Young scout

Question regarding Loren Keys

Post by rikk42 »

Hello,
I just started playing the demo of Loren and I love it! So sad that the demo ended right when you meet Rei... he's just an interesting character! <3

I was thinking of purchasing the game via steam, but then realized there is also an Android/IOS version.
I'm also noticing a big difference in price between the steam ver ($24.99 for base game, expansion and bonus content) and the website download ($34.99, for base game and expansion +Steam keys).
I know that purchasing off the official website gives you steam keys, but does it also give keys for an Android version?

Thanks! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Question regarding Loren Keys

Post by jack1974 »

The android version doesn't use any key, is integrated with Google Play/Amazon, sorry :)
rikk42
Young scout

Post by rikk42 »

jack1974 wrote:The android version doesn't use any key, is integrated with Google Play/Amazon, sorry :)
Ahh, dang~ Really wanted to play this on my tablet as well as on the comp, oh wells >_<

By the way, would you ever consider doing a physical copy of the game? As well as an artbook? I've fallen in love with the amazing artwork and the storyline thus far (romance+awesome rpg storyline? Hell yeah!) makes me think that a physical copy of the game with an artbook would be fabulous <3
The sneak peeks of the Loren 2 game and artwork for the new character models have me super psyched for the next game :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For this game not sure but could think about it for the sequel. I even had the idea to do a small comic book, but the problem is that I should use another artist, I want the main one to work on the game only! :)
rikk42
Young scout

Post by rikk42 »

Haha, maybe a physical copy with both Loren 1 & 2 with an artbook?! Haha, that would be too awesome and possibly good to be true~ xD

A comic series would definitely be interesting, could develop the world and history even further -cough- Mesphit -cough- Rei *_*
As long as the storytelling is good and the characters dont go out of character, I'd be happy even if the artists change :) Truthfully, when I first browsed through pictures of the game and saw Rei, I was like "ehhh... I guess I can romance him" but after playing through his scene in the demo, I was totally in love with his character <3 (He also reminds me of Irvine from Final Fantasy 8, if you've ever played it)

Speaking of Artists though (and from the Loren2 campfire pictures), I feel as though some of the artwork has changed from its comic-book vibe (from Loren 1) to a more anime-esque look, especially in regards to the Rei, Myrth, Loren Campfire pics. Others, such as the Karen campfire (thou it looks more like her throne room) sticks to the comic book look... has another artist been hired on to help?

Edit: Sorry I realize I should probably be posting this in the Loren 2 thread >_<
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I wish I could find another artist as good as Loren's! No is the same, but he is using a tablet now, before was hand-drawing and scanning it. That's the only difference :)