Skip battles?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
FireMage
Young scout

Skip battles?

Post by FireMage »

I beat the game, but was never given an option to Save my game. I'd heard that beating the game would allow you to play and skip all battles? How do I get this? I'm using the iPad version.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Skip battles?

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry that was a sort of cheat mode but I never added that on the iPad (required to press a button on the desktop version). Maybe I'll try to add it in a future update :)
FireMage
Young scout

Post by FireMage »

I really hope you will. I'd like to replay, but the battles lag horribly on iPad, and the game is always crashing, so I was really happy to hear about the skip option. I hope we can get an update for the uncensored version to be added, especially since you can still see some of it in some places. I am pretty sure Apple does have games with blatant nudity for sale.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Uhm no, actually the nudity is really not allowed both on Apple/Android stores, so I have no hopes of adding that :oops:
FireMage
Young scout

Post by FireMage »

I also can't get the gallery stuff to unlock. Even though I should have a bunch of images, the only thing showing up is the Helping Zeal one, and even that does nothing when I click on it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The gallery is the achievements, and you can only replay the romances, but not the others (like Zeal). They're just icons that become colored when you unlock an achievements (like Steam).
FireMage
Young scout

Post by FireMage »

I can't even do that. Everything else is grayed out, even the stuff you have to do to compete the story. I completed a romance, but that is still not available.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll ask the coder since I didn't do the iOS port myself.